Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$159
View deal
Expedia.comUS$180
Hotels.comUS$180
eDreamsUS$159
TravelocityUS$180
PricelineUS$159
CheapTicketsUS$180
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2019

Well located, near metro and bus stations, and with good price, the hotel is small but very well kept. Nice rooms with a good bed, very good linings and extremely clean.
The attendants are very nice and the coffee break very good.
It is a place to return if you go to Viena.

Room tip: If available choose the rooms with a complete toilet, mine was only with the shower and sink (but It was my choice).
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2019

Schwedenplatz is just around the corner, where you can take metro,buses, and trams. But actually one can walk to popular attractions like St. Stephen's Cathedral , the Stadtpark, and the like. This is the second time I am staying in this hotel however, I stayed the first time in a single room but this time we stayed in a family room. As the single room was small I didn't expect a much bigger room relative to a family room. It actually exceeded expecations when we got a spacious room with two bedrooms for a very good price! We also had big windows overlooking the street. The only thing we missed was a small fridge. The rooms & bathroom was cleaned everyday and towels & toiletries provided. The breakfast was adequate and included eggs & fruits. They served coffee/tea/chocolate in personal pots which felt luxurious. The hotel has a small lift for 3 average people at a time and the reception and breakfast was in the 8th floor. So somehow visits have to be planned but we never had problems with waiting. My family tried taking the steps and it worked.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2019

The staff made us feel incredibly welcome and offered to arrange any number of activities. The rooms are older style and small, but neat and comfortable forthe very reasonable rates.
The breakfast is more than adequate.
The location is good, and right next to the subway.
If you want budget and location this is thoroughly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Timothy O
Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

We found this hotel through booking.com with a very reasonable price. We were only in Vienna for two nights but this hotel exceeded my expectations. On arrival check in was swift, and staff were welcoming, friendly and informative. We were on the 7th floor, access via lift or stairs. Room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Two good nights sleep with comfortable beds. Shower was of good quality, hot and good water pressure.
Breakfast was lovely. Continental servings and tea and coffee available till 10pm. My only thought would be to provide tea and coffee facilities in room?
The staff were very welcoming and helpful to any questions raised.
The location is fantastic. One minute walk to underground and also within walking distance of attractions etc.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend people to stay. Excellent value for money.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Charlotte D
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

I spent here 4 nights with my boyfriend. Great location - 2 min from metro station Schwedenplatz & 10 min walking from S. Stephen Cathedral. Room rather big, very clean, comfortable bed, warm, good heating. Breakfast tasty, but could be bigger choice. In breakfast room above table with food is written on paper - you can eat as much as you want but it's forbidden to take away food and drinks with you. On the first morning I didn't see it and I made sandwich to take away, as other couples also did. Next morning person from reception said to me its forbidden to do so. A working lady at the breakfast must have told him, otherwise how could he know. I would have appreciated to be said it by her to my face,rather then spying. I did not like it. I felt like at school. At the end it was a sandwich , I did not steal anything. I felt very embarrassed. I understand the pension has such policy, but I just don't like it. Next 3 mornings I did not do any more sandwiches to take away, but it was a bit funny to see other couple doing it and strange... to some of them lady said something, to other she didn't. All that situation ruined my romantic breakfast atmosphere :-(

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank solemarepace