Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
Hotels.comUS$88
TravelocityUS$88
PricelineUS$94
1,045 results
All reviews city centre metro station recommend this hotel three star nice hotel reception palace christmas
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2019

Very clean hotel with comfortable beds. Staff very helpful, they went out of their way to make us welcome and give advice about local facilities and access to places.
Breakfast was good.
Hotel is just by underground, so easy to access centre.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank polarbear123456789
Reviewed 17 March 2019

Hope the staff member you get on reception is Lauren as she is the soul of this hotel . No other members of staff smile or even acknowledge you . Without Lauren this hotel would have no atmosphere at all .
Our room was lovely , large and clean but we did get upgraded as it was my husbands birthday . thoroughly cleaned and towels changed everyday .
Good selection at breakfast but cant really comment on taste as had a virus so didn't really have an appetite or taste buds . My husband said everything he tried was good .
Overall the hotel is good just let down by miserable staff with the exception of Lauren who did go above and beyond her call of duty for us . Thank you Lauren

Room tip: 708 ( i think )
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in this hotel and what a great place. Spotlessly clean very friendly nice food and 24 hour free tea. Great location for the underground just behind the hotel. Bars and shops all around you with a good Irish bar to the left just a few minutes walk with great food.

1  Thank Skellywba123
Reviewed 16 February 2019

Our room was comfortable and spacious. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to help us have a good time. They recommended a fantastic restaurant just around the block that served the most delicious burgers we have ever had.
On the roof of the hotel is a restaurant and view of the city. We have the most beautiful pictures of the sun setting over the Andes Mountains!
I would definitely stay there again!

Room tip: The middle floors are quieter
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the Hotel Lucia for three days and had a great time in this wonderful city. The hotel was clean and pleasant and close to a metro station you’ll need to get into the city centre. Lauren on reception was particularly helpful during our stay.
However we where treated in the most appalling manner by the gentleman on reception in the mornings, Dimitrij I think his name was. He refused to deal with the fact that our booking with Travel Republic clearly included breakfast. His inflexible belligerent attitude was totally unacceptable. He’s clearly in the wrong job as his customer care skills were non existent. So for this reason I would not recommend staying in this hotel.
My wife and I rarely comment negatively on forums like this and I’ve no doubt this person will concoct a scenario of an unreasonable guest. He clearly sees customers
only as a problem. The fact is his intimidating attitude precluded any possibility of an acceptable resolution to our problem.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
D_Simulevski, Manager at Hotel Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2019

Dear clive3smith,
Referring to review there is no need concot any kind of scenario. The only think i have to reply is the truth and the what happened at your check-out. According to the feedback i got from Lauren she informed you at your check-in that your reservation does not contain breakfast and that the you can book the breakfast at an additonal rate.
At your check-out you denied that fact, started rasing your voice against me, were disrespectful and unpolite against me and did not want to pay for the breakfast what can be regarded as bilking. Further you wanted to blackmail me by telling if i charge for the breakfast that you would post a negative review on Tripadvisor.
Just one last remark - as a lot of guests already mentioned my support and service on Tripadvisor, it is clear that i am in the right job and industry. Thank you for not staying with us anymore.
Kind regards from Vienna,