All reviewsairport buswalking distancegreat locationother guestswould stay here againair conditioninginner cityquiet streetstar hotelfree wifireceptionistdanube
Reviewed 16 November 2015

I stayed one night there because my flight was going really early. It was good value, included breakfast (that I could not have, left too early). The rooms are nothing spectacular but they are clean and basic. I was able to walk to the center and enjoy one night in Vienna. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Good location very close to an airport bus stop and a subway station. Quiet area and walking distance to sightseeng places in the old city. Rooms and equipments are in the middle class as you can expect from price. Until cheking out I thought I might come back, but a man at the front desk told us it's hard to get a cab and called an unlicensed taxi to the airport at a little bit higher fare as you imagine for us as well as for other guests. Of course we didn't use it and easily got a cab to the airport at the but stop. Otherwise the hotel is acceptable.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2015

This small hotel is centrally located...walking distance to many major sites, nice cafes and restaurants, supermarkets and most specially to the airport bus!!!! The owners and staff are friendly, very helpful and patient.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

This quiet little hotel is soo close to the city, night life and central hub of Vienna old city, and a stones throw away from the bus to the international airport.

The rooms are spacious, bit tired but well maintained for the money, This is Vienna remember. The breakfast thrown in is basic yet fresh and filling.

For a late night drink, it is a block away from the "Bermuda Triangle" the local area known for its night life.

The windows are double glazed, yet operable, allowing fresh air in and A/C also to keep the noise out and control the climate.

The Hotel Manager on duty was Sahhut Gunduz, really friendly guy, I was running late for check out (11am) and he let me grab a shower and freshen up prior to getting ready to head off for my next destination.

The beer down stairs is reasonably priced and local on tap, Saphir pils - refreshing.

All the service staff are friendly.

The wifi drops out occasionally and is not the fastest, but allows you to face time with loved ones and check emails etc etc.

This place is quite, polite, central and well maintained.

3Government Building Code now requires drug and alcohol testing policies on construction sites

3/3 for a three star hotel!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Due to flight delay the airline gave us accommodation here. What a very nice little hotel. Very quiet. Very nice food and great rooms. Perfect for our stay.

Lady at reception spoke little english however we managed and it didnt detract from the experience.

Memorable stay.