This hotel is worth the price. Rooms are big, clean and the good thing is toilets and bathroom are separated.
The personnel is really pro-active and pay attention to your needs.
Only one regret: if you like workout the room is really small so you can not do a lot. If you lilke to run it is not easy to find a place to run. Or you can run accross the river and you will see the Donau Park that is pretty cool for jogging ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suitehotel Wien Messe is 7 minutes from the city centre (approx. 3km) close to the Austria Center and the Vienna Exhibition Hall. 10 minutes from Stephansdom Cathedral, 15 km from Vienna Schwechat airport. 158 inviting modular suites with airconditioning, 30sqm in size. 24 hour services include Boutique Gourmande self service gourmet food counter, gym, business corner with WiFi access and free high speed Internet. Bar, free massage on Thursday evenings, private undercover parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Wien City Donau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Wien Messe Hotel Vienna
- Suitehotel Hotel Wien Messe
- Suitehotel Hotel Vienna