“Hard to imagine a better spot for a 5-night stay in Vienna”

Central Apartments Vienna
Ranked #37 of 195 Speciality Lodging in Vienna
London
“Hard to imagine a better spot for a 5-night stay in Vienna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

This place was really excellent right from the first contact over email, to the arrangements on arrival and the set up and location of the apartment were ideal. My colleague and I were in Vienna for meetings for 5 nights and needed a place that was close to the Diplomatic Academy but also had access to transport to the UN. So this location was perfect, as well as being close to pretty much everything and having the Naschmarkt across the road. The apartment (number 2 on the first floor) was spic and span and well decked out with two separate sleeping areas (a bedroom with balcony and a pulldown bed in the living area). Wireless internet, TVs in bedroom and living area, iPod dock, fully equipped kitchen, it basically felt like you were living there. It also had lots of storage space so you can unpack when you get there, which I always like to do when travelling. I would really recommend this place - it worked out at about 75 EUR per person per night so it was a great deal and extremely comfortable and convenient.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

Had a wonderful time in Vienna staying at the CAV's studio apartment for 1-2 persons. The apartment is well-equipped and so conveniently located. I walked to all the museums and galleries. The supermarket is just below and the Nashmarkt is opposite. As there are many places to dine nearby, you can also eat out. The showers are hot and the heating is excellent too. Thank you very much to the Voshmgir family.

Room Tip: Do bring some trash bags if you are staying longer. There is no sound on the PC so do bring your own...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

My husband and I took a trip to Vienna with our 15-month old baby girl and rented an apartment from CAV. We were very pleased with the organization, the reception and that all the things were previously requested (baby bed, feeding chair) was all there for us.
The location of the flat is excellent and though it was right in the heart of action (next to Nashmarkt) it was very quiet too.
As I had to cook for my little girl, the kitchen was important. it was well equipped. Everything was else was clean, bedroom very comfortable, bathroom large with a nice shower. I fully recommend the services of CAV to all visiting Vienna!

4 Thank GedaDobosyLebor
Parkville, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

My family and I had a great time staying at CAV. We rented two apartments: they were very clean and comfortable. I found the beds to be supremely comfortable and I woke up well rested every morning and ready to explore all the great sights that are so close to these apartments. It is right near all the action. There is a subway station within five minutes walking distance. A great outdoors market and supermarkets are literally right around the corner. There are also nice places to eat just a block away. The Secession building/museum is also just a couple of blocks away. And the center of town is within walking distance too. Not only was my family very pleased with the accommodations, but also the owner, Darius, was very friendly! These accommodations definitely made our trip even better, I highly recommend!

2 Thank Isabel K
Lafayette, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

We, a family of three, stayed at CAV Vienna, apartment 18 top floor, over the Christmas Break. The location was perfect. One block from Naschmarket and close to everything. If you couldn't walk, which we did, you are near a subway station and a taxi stand. We would run out every morning and pick up coffee (some of the best we have had in all our travels) and fresh pastries. We would head back to the apartment and plan our day. You are 4 blocks from the Opera House and the Ringstrand. It is the easy walking distance to so many famous sites.

The apartment was modern and clean. The amenities were great. Washer/Dryer combo, dishwasher, microwave, workable kitchen. Great beds, wireless and everything else you need. Never heard noise from street or others. The cage elevator was a blast.

During our stay, my husband got ill. Mr. Voshmgir, owner, arranged for a doctor to come to the apartment to take care of him. The Voshmgir family was on holiday themself but he took the time to help us so we did not feel alone in a strange city. He followed up with us to make sure we had everything we needed. I am not sure what we would have done without Mr. Voshmgir's hospitality and kindness.

We cannot say enough about how perfect, except my husband being sick, our stay was. Vienna is an amazing city, especially at Christmas, and to have "our" apartment be right in the middle of it made made it a little slice of heaven. You will be very happy booking at this location.

5 Thank colandlocked
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

CAV was a great place from which my family and I could enjoy our holidays. It's close to karlsplatz from where we could take the subway to schonbrunn...everything else was walking distance...across the road was naschmarket, where I would go for a walk every morning to buy fresh fruit, vegies and international delights. A 10 minute walk gets you to the Museums quarter and mariahhilferstrasse. The Ringstrasse is likewise a 10 minute walk as well and theHofburh palace is a 15 minute walk. The apartment was clean and had all the amenities we needed to stay for 5 days. They are well equipped and are very well maintained. The free internet and the computer are an added bonus. Mr Voshmigr and his wife were very accomodating before we got to Vienna, answeing questions over e-mail or over the phone. I would definitely stay eher again and am lookimng to bring my family to vienna again.

3 Thank esen2012
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

Location is great, 1 block from market, 2 short blocks from public transport, 15 minute walk to the City Center. Great wine bar (Eulennest) around the corner at Operngasse 30.
Apartment was clean with good size bedroom, living room, and eat in kitchen. Never heard any noise from the street or other apartments, very quiet. Air conditioning was great when needed. Owner was very responsive when an issue with Internet access occured as well as any other questions that came up.

Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2011