Arthotel ANA Boutique Six
US$112
US$95
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfire escapeshopping streetmain shoppingminute walkfree wifiparking garagelocation is greatyogurttwo blocksbilla supermarketbreakfast was includedclose to the train stationcold meatscoffee machinequiet locationboiled eggsquiet at night
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The 1060 Vienna Hotel is a nice quiet hotel in the heart of the city. It is located near Mariahilfe Str. ( the shopping street ). - it takes 3 min from the hotel to walk to the U-ban Zieglergasse Station. It has a private parking which costs 14 euro/day and it needs a reservation! The room is quit big, clean and comfortable ! The staff was nice and knows good English! What I appreciate the most is the free WIFI which had good connection! The breakfast was plenty and good! In a word I had a good experience for one night at the 1060 Vienna Hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Hotel 1060 is located in the heart of the city centre. Right outside the lane where the hotel is located, is the shopping street with various branded stores and food outlets.

We were three people and got the apartment to ourselves. The apartment was extremely spacious and comfortable. There was a double bed and a single bed, a bathroom and a balcony too. We were very happy with the room.

The staff was very friendly. Although I regret taking their suggestion for going on a certain tour; it was bad!

Breakfast was good, lots of variety. The hotel lobby was very different from the kind of other hotels I have been to, i quite liked it. Made me feel at home.

Overall the hotel is good and it is worthed for the price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This hotel is well located, close to Mariahilfe Str., one of the most important shopping street of Vienna.
You can also achieve by walk the most important sightseeing places such as Museumsquartier, Hofburg und Graben.
The room, as well as the lobby and breakfast room, was modern furnished and all over worked the Wlane free. But the problem was the cleaning of the bathroom; according to my opinion it was not sufficient for a 4 stars hotel. Furthermore it was equipped only with few towels and other "normal" stuff for a bathroom of that kind.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This hotel is in a great location, walkable distance to almost everything, the wifi is free and actually works. However we found the staff to be quite unfriendly and not really trying their best to make customers feel welcome or like a valued guest. There were several incidents but the one that really got to me was when I asked early morning for an ironing board to get ready for a business meeting later that day. They told me they could only bring it an hour later, so I rescheduled my morning to go to breakfast and shower first but then would have to iron my clothes 30 to 40 minutes before I had to leave which is already not ideal. Eventually after many phone calls to reception later they brought the iron and ironing board 5 minutes before I had to leave for my meeting. I can assure you that this is NOT a 4 start hotel, but just a standard 3 star hotel. If you need any service from the front desk, I would recommend you avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Knersus
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This was a bit of a case of putting a pin in a map and choosing what seemed a reasonable hotel on a budget as I was coming for a conference. But what a find. The staff were fantastic and the room really clean and great decor—as there is throughout the hotel. The bed was a bit on the small side but it was comfortable and fine for me—a taller or larger person might find it a bit less so. Great breakfast. As I say very helpful staff with organising cabs, helping with travel directions beforehand etc. Is a walk from the main sights but not too difficult (maybe 15-20 mins) and only a couple of minutes from one of the main shopping streets.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business