Arthotel ANA Boutique Six
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Ruby Marie Hotel Vienna(Vienna)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfire escapeshopping streetmain shoppingminute walkfree wifiparking garagelocation is greatyogurttwo blocksbilla supermarketbreakfast was includedclose to the train stationcold meatscoffee machinequiet locationboiled eggsquiet at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very good located near the west banhof and the subway.
The front desk is friendly
But there is some improvement to do in the housekeeping and the breakfast staff.
1. No shower gel and shampoo when we arrive
2 when the clean the room the second day, they didn't really clean the room, just make the bed and change the towels, what about vacuum and change the shower gel ?
3. Breakfast room is without windows. Eggs are very bad with water inside and nobodies take care of us not even said good morning

Bref good location good rooms but can be better!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The Hotel Lobby is promising and so are the rooms - spacious and well maintained. Staff has been quite friendly and all was clean. Location of the Hotel is excellent - next to Mariahilfer Strasse (shopping street) and also very close to public transport options (U-Bahn).

Some issues, that such a place should and shouldn't have are the reasons for very good and not excellent:
1. Bathroom: no space and place for the towels once they are used, albeit the fact that the bathroom has been spacious.
2. Breakfast time at weekends finishes at 10:00am - hello???
3. Breakfast room is in the "cellar" and without any daylight and/or windows
4. Breakfast room is designed and arranged like a business conference room, nothing there that one feels comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

This is our 3rd. time here. First time was when the hotel had just opened. Standards are still the same. Staff is tremendously friendly. Much respect for the women working in the kitchen. They are hard working, making sure the breakfast experience is always pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Very friendly staff, nice breakfast with many choices, very fast and reliable WiFi connection, 200 meters to Metro using which can be reached to city center in 5 minutes, clean and comfortable and spacious room

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yogesh B
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I reserved a room for my friends. They said that we have a room avalible.They made a reservation for me but they needed my Credit card.I dont have a credit card. Im living in Vienna is well. So i went to the Hotel and payed the full amont for the Night workers to make sure that i have that room. I left my phone number just in case. So next day afternoon i got a call from the hotel that i dont have a hotel because fully buked. I was very appset.I said the girl who called me that i want to talk with the manager but she refused. She said she or he will call me back . Never happend.
I went back to the hotel and figoured out that they give the room what i payed to someone else. I send many of my friends to this Hotel but i would never will do that again. The girl by the pursers desk next day didnt even tried to make it better or showing sorry. :((
I thing day should learn from this situation.
Very bad and disapointed experiance.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends