Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
PricelineUS$92
TravelocityUS$98
eDreamsUS$92
CheapTicketsUS$98
All reviews quiet street breakfast room good size zieglergasse metro station stops austria
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

We have been staying in here 4 nights.
Rooms are clean, staff gentle,location well situated. It has been a gift to me, can not really say much about quality/price ratio.we have particularly appreciated breakfast: lots of choice and fresh products.
If you have problems with sleeping in a not complete dark room(as me) don’t panic, the do have curtains and electric windows. Just ask for the remote!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wanderer782935
Reviewed 14 April 2019

On the good side the hotel is decently located close to Mariahilfer St and close to U-bahn. Breakfast is decent and they have a round the clock coffee machine available for free in the lobby.

The property is really worn off (dirty carpets on hallways, in room mini-fridge not working, elevator full of dents and scratches, old curtains, etc).
During our stay there were doing renovation works in the hotel so the noise level was very high.
The cleaning staff was arriving in the afternoon, one knock and they are with you in the room.

This is one of the worst 4 star hotel experiences for me and for sure the worst experience in Vienna so far, even worse than a hostel i stayed more then 12 years ago when i was still a student.

Room tip: choose another hotel
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank alexd292
Reviewed 8 March 2019

I was here one night, i often book boutique hotels. This one looked promising online.

The lobby was stylish so i was excited to see my room.
unfortunately my room was very average and nothing about really spoke out boutique. On wall had patterened wallpaper so i guess thats why they called it boutique.

My bed was small. and against a wall, the bath room was large and a huge shower which i liked but the colours were a bit odd.

I asked for a wake up call, which i never got?

The breakfast was okay. They had a gluten free bread for me when asked for.

The stay was okay, but compared to other cheap boutique hotels iv stayed in, it wasn't the best.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Brad C
Reviewed 1 January 2019

Stayed five nights over New Year 2018. Our room was on the top floor and although next to the lift, very little foot traffic meant that it was a quiet location. Apart from a slightly stained carpet, the room was clean & quite spacious. Breakfast room was also spacious & food provided was fresh and nicely presented. Reception/lobby was clean & tidy and functional. Downsides were a grubby ground floor corridor between the front & back sections of the hotel, and a lack of ambience or atmosphere in the public areas.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Blubeckers13
Reviewed 5 December 2018

Travel 5-6 times a year and usually pleased with our Hotel choices. Not so in Vienna. Airport transfer was there to pick us up, quoted 40 euros by email but was 43 in real. Not a big deal but an omen to what was to come. Arrived around 8.30pm to a poor welcome. Surly reception staff . Eventually found the Lift B after passing filthy stained carpets and Fire Exit door propped open to the rear street, not very good for security! We booked a Superior room and was so disappointed by our room. No garden view, stained carpet, broken light by the bed. Too tired to complain, we went to bed to find lumpy, poor quality pillows. The following morning we complained to be told hotel was fully booked and confirmed it was indeed a Superior room. We showed photos of the room and that in our opinion NOT a 4* establishment. Reception said we could move that morning if we wanted to wait but could not confirm if the new room would be a Superior room or be in any better condition. A lose lose situation so we declined and went out to try enjoy our first day in Vienna. Staff not always on reception as too busy smoking in the courtyard. Breakfast was disappointing. Poorly displayed food hidden behind columns and staff not helpful. Too small and was very busy, someone dropped plates of food on the hard floor and staff had to asked to clear the mess! Sent an email to reception to share our disappointment which was acknowledged on check out but not in writing. Was told the manager would be informed. I reiterated I was not after a refund but thought the management should know how poor the quality of the rooms and corridors were and should be inspected more frequently. Reception assured me she would get the manager to respond, I am still waiting over a week later. We left to travel to Prague by train, to our next 4* establishment, The Imperial, oh my what a difference!! Excellent customer service, clean lovely Hotel and treated like Royalty. And for the same ££.

Room tip: Avoid. Has to better hotels than this in Vienna.
Date of stay: November 2018