Le Meridien Vienna
US$276
US$232
  • Room Service
3,105 results
All reviewsopera housechampagne barw hotelthe free mini barfrosted glassexcellent locationexecutive roomrooms are modernhofburg palacestate operagreat showermuseum quarterfree internetmajor attractionsbeautiful citypublic transportationminibar
Reviewed 17 September 2012

A weekend away without the 5 kids. Vienna is a great place to go and Le Meridien is in a really good position. The staff are very friendly, the rooms comfortable with an interesting shower with 3 jets to get to those bits other showers don't reach.

Good breakfasts and if you are gluten free they have a reasonable selection, my wife was very content with 3 days of breakfast there.

Oddity, on arrival we heard loud banging from downstairs. What were they doing?

Flattening the veal for snietzel of course

Strongly recommended,would return

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
FrontOfHouse, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Dear “Familyman3844”,

Thank you very much for your great review regarding your last stay at the Le Méridien Vienna. We are glad to hear that you and your wife could enjoy some days of togetherness.

Our rooms and also the bathrooms were designed to our guest’s comfort, even better that you had fun in our shower … I apologize though for the loud banging noise and certainly we will make sure that something like that won’t happen again.

We would be delighted to welcome you soon back at our hotel and I personally rest on your disposal for any kind of requests. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any inquiries.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

This hotel ADDED to my experience in Vienna!

LOCATION is walking distance to all major tourist sites.
LOBBY decor is modern and cool.
ROOMS are modern, clean, comfortable beds, slept like a baby!
SERVICE was flawless. Concierge was friendly and helpful. Room service was quick.
VALUE was just right!
I'll be staying here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank susQnyc

Dear “JetsetLocal”,

Thank you so much for your short but yet amazing review regarding your last stay at the Le Méridien Vienna. It does not need so many words to describe our hotel and personally I think you just got it right :)

So we really hope to welcome you soon back where we would have another chance to show you the modern and poshy side of Vienna. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me any time. I rest on your disposal and my best wishes,

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Very central. Walking distance to most of what you will probably do as a tourist.
Breakfast really good. Bar only ok.
Nice to sit outside during the summer.
Our room was large. Lighting is trendy if not 100% practical.
Bed comfy.
Bathroom really good.
Gym small but has a pool,sauna etc.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Burren

Dear “Burren”,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us on Tripadvisor. We were delighted to host you and we hope you will return soon.

Our hotel has indeed a great location but what is even more important to us is the fact that you felt comfortable and well treated. Thank you as well for the lighting hint…I forwarded your comment already to our executive management as we want a modern ambiance but still practicable functionality.

If there is anything else I can do for you or for one of your next stays please do not hesitate to contact me any time via Katharina.grafl@lemeridien.com. I rest on your disposal and hope to welcome you soon back at the Le Méridien Vienna.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

I can't complain too much because we got a great deal through Hotwire.com. The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was more than pleasant. The bathroom was spacious and nice, and the room's decor was well thought out. And the hotel's location is fantastic. If I were paying standard rates for this room, however, I would have been more upset about the lack of drawers to unpack, no turn down service, absence of staff at front door, and the smoke from the restaurant wafting into the elevator waiting area.
The difference between this hotel and a true 5* is that you don't feel the extra bits of luxury and service that should be present in a 5*.

4  Thank Erin H

Dear “TripAdvisor Member”,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions about your last stay at the Le Méridien Vienna. Your opinion is highly valued and we appreciate that you have taken the time to give us your feedback.

It saddens me that your stay was only to your satisfaction as it was “a great deal through Hotwire.com”. The Le Méridien Vienna is trying to define itself over an inimitable atmosphere which is creating an inspiring environment for all different kind of characters and guests staying at our hotel. Those are our values for a personal definition of an exclusive ambiance.

Our daily goal is certainly a guest satisfaction in all aspects and I am very sorry to see that we couldn’t fulfill your expectations. We would have been delighted to offer you additional storage to your room and turndown service upon your request. I would gladly note those preferences for your next reservation to make sure that your experience will be beyond your expectations.

Definitely not excusable is the fact that there has been no staff at the front door. Our bell boys have to be present every time and this situation does not represent our standards. We discussed your feedback already with our team to make sure that such a situation won’t occur again.

We sincerely hope to get a second chance from you to proof that at the Le Méridien Vienna you will find not only luxury…but luxury with a soul!

Reviewed 14 September 2012

A modern 5 star hotel; good location near city center; helpful reception staff. Nice room with good facility and very big bathroom.everything is clean. Hotel is OK generally and I offer it for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nazila N
FrontOfHouse, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2012

Dear “TAMember082320121“,

thank you very much for writing such a wonderful review. We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your impressions with us and we are truly happy to hear that you enjoyed your days in Vienna.

Our location is certainly already a nice benefit but what is even more important to us is the fact that you felt comfortable at our hotel and that our staff members were responsive to your needs.

We would be all delighted to welcome you soon back and I rest on your disposal for any kind of requests.