“Great hostel in Vienna”
Review of my MOJO vie Hostel

my MOJO vie Hostel
Ranked #16 of 218 Speciality Lodging in Vienna
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed at Mojovie for 4 nights while in Vienna. It is convenient to the Westbanhoff station with a #5 tram stop right outside, grocery store and other neighborhood amenities. Mojovie has a great laid back vibe with nice large rooms, a cozy common area with free internet access and a small kitchen area with free items to help if you want to prepare a meal. Alisa included a handy Wien map with my keys in my welcome envelope. I loved the pumpkin seed and hearty breads offered at breakfast. My only issue would be the tiny toilette. This is one of the best places I stayed at during my trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Travelersez

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two nights in a double room in an apartment shared by three other rooms. The room was beautifully decorated, clean and cosy! We had everything you could possibly ever need and more! So much attention to detail.

The living area and kitchen area were to the same standard and made you feel like you could really relax. The huge notice board with loads of info on was especially great.

Our host was wonderful and gave us all the info on the best sights to see for our short stay.

Overall the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. If you come to Vienna, don't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 17 September 2013

It is more like a mixture of Hostel, Hotel and Home. Since the really nice and caring host is trying to make it as comfortable as it could get for you. If there is anything you didnt think of bringing it with you on your trip, in my Mojo you will find it. Comfy beds, great rooms and many tips where you should go in Vienna. In the end we were sad to just have stayed for 2 nights.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a private double with shared bathroom. Each room shares a living / fully equiped kitchen, two showers and two toilets with 3 other rooms. The rooms are very well equipped. The breakfast was great. Location made getting anywhere a breeze, short walk to the underground, number 5 tram right outside or the 48a bus on the corner to take you into town. Would recomend getting a 24hr -72hr transport card as is a very good deal. lots to see and do in vienna! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My boyfriend and I were traveling through Europe and made a reservation to stay at this hostel for when we stopped in Vienna. It was by far one of the best places we stayed. The hosts were very friendly and gave us great tips about what to see in the city. The map they provided was the only reason we didn't get lost in the city. We stayed in one of the private rooms which is support from the dorm style, and it was perfect for us. It had a big living area and a kitchen where breakfast was made every morning at 8 am. If you're going to Vienna and need an unbeatable place to stay for an unbeatable price, this is your place!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My hubby and I were backpacking Europe (isn't everyone) when we were told about this place. Looking into it, it was the perfect location, great price and but minimal reviews. We decided to take the chance and thank goodness we did! It was amazing! We ended up staying for 6 nights as we used it as a home base while travelling to some other near by countries, along with experiencing Vienna itself.

You walk into an apartment, your room has a bed, couch, laptop, full kitchen, washrooms and you only share with one other room. There were lots of little extra's they didn't tell you about from the website too! Every day we got to meet some of the folks that work there are they came in to tidy up and what not, check on some of the food supplies/laundry, etc. There was always something exciting going on in the city and they would write it down on the chalkboard.

Those that worked there were loaded with great advice about what to see and do, what's ok to skip and what's a must. Plus the place was filled with guidebooks.

We began to feel like we were home near the end of the stay....

Cannot say enough - you should stay here!

Ohhh best of all we had different groups of people as house temporary housemate, a family from a neighbouring country and 2 brothers from denmark... It was great to chat and learn about other cultures with these folks in the kitchen over some wine!

Cheers!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Stayed here for two nights, initially wasn't impressed as the key was pinned to a door with a note saying your room is over the road. Would have been nice to have been met with someone, told how/when to pay and given some sight seeing tips for vienna. We stayed in the Pups room next to the communal area but it wasn't really used so no noise except from traffic outside. The hostel is lovely and bright and spotless, showers free both mornings and breakfast good with English tea. Lots of little bits around if you've forgotten anything and 10 mins into town. Would def stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple