I have just returned from a 3 day stay in Vienna. What added value to my entire stay was certainly this gorgeous hotel. I was feeling cosy and relaxed just like in my own house (even more :) so I am already missing this place). Everything was perfect: the location of the hotel, view to the garden, beds, LCD TV with lots of channels (although mostly austrian, but convinient if you want to practise a little bit german), bathroom, brakfast (most tastefull I have ever tried), lightening...etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family owned boutique hotel / B&B in the hearth of Vienna. Spacious, bright, and elegantly furnished rooms of timeless beauty with heated stoneware flooring and large bath tubs in all rooms are what makes us special. Very comfortable beds, Air-conditioning, and included breakfast are standard. In one of the best residential areas of Vienna, located in a quiet back street in a (in 2002) remodeled old (originally built just before 1900) house of classical style, yet directly at an underground stop just a few minutes away from all important places in Vienna, we are the perfect place for your stay in Vienna - no matter if for business or pleasure (or both). Enjoy the organic breakfast buffet each morning for a healthy start into your day! Allergy friendly hotel according to ECARF-Standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel SPIESS & SPIESS Appartement-Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiess And Spiess Appartement
- Spiess & Spiess Appartement Hotel Vienna