Our room, with seating area, and tons of closet and drawer space was very, very nice. The bathroom was well appointed.
Breakfast was excellent and the breakfast room was very welcoming.
My only reservation about this property is that the public areas, i.e. the entry hall and reception desk, and the hallway leading to the breakfast room are not well appointed and do not make a particularly good first impression. If these issues were addressed, I would love the place!
The location is quiet, but very convenient. There are restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family owned boutique hotel / B&B in the hearth of Vienna. Spacious, bright, and elegantly furnished rooms of timeless beauty with heated stoneware flooring and large bath tubs in all rooms are what makes us special. Very comfortable beds, Air-conditioning, and included breakfast are standard. In one of the best residential areas of Vienna, located in a quiet back street in a (in 2002) remodeled old (originally built just before 1900) house of classical style, yet directly at an underground stop just a few minutes away from all important places in Vienna, we are the perfect place for your stay in Vienna - no matter if for business or pleasure (or both). Enjoy the organic breakfast buffet each morning for a healthy start into your day! Allergy friendly hotel according to ECARF-Standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel SPIESS & SPIESS Appartement-Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiess And Spiess Appartement
- Spiess & Spiess Appartement Hotel Vienna