Best Apartment/Pension experience we've had in Europe. Staff was extremely helpful with dining suggestions (including making reservations), maps and info on Vienna. Included breakfast was an amazing continental with excellent service. Rooms are well appointed apartments and clean. Location just outside of city center (one Ubahn stop from Vienna Mitte and CAT to/from airport) was excellent. Location within walking distance of really good to excellent restaurants including Viennese, Croatian and Greek cuisines. This was home away from home, and a truly memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family owned boutique hotel / B&B in the hearth of Vienna. Spacious, bright, and elegantly furnished rooms of timeless beauty with heated stoneware flooring and large bath tubs in all rooms are what makes us special. Very comfortable beds, Air-conditioning, and included breakfast are standard. In one of the best residential areas of Vienna, located in a quiet back street in a (in 2002) remodeled old (originally built just before 1900) house of classical style, yet directly at an underground stop just a few minutes away from all important places in Vienna, we are the perfect place for your stay in Vienna - no matter if for business or pleasure (or both). Enjoy the organic breakfast buffet each morning for a healthy start into your day! Allergy friendly hotel according to ECARF-Standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel SPIESS & SPIESS Appartement-Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiess And Spiess Appartement
- Spiess & Spiess Appartement Hotel Vienna