Great location near the museums and central attraction, but on a quiet street. The rooms are well appointed, although the bath tub could have used a longer spray shield to keep water off of the bath floor when showering.
Comfortable bed, great high speed internet included with room at no extra charge. Very good breakfast buffet (not included in room price). Desk staff was very patient answering our tourist questions.
Overall, an outstanding hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vienna's one and only wine themed hotel is looking forward to hosting all wine lovers. All our 39 rooms are dedicated to Austrian premium winemakers and are featuring clear and state of the art design and function, enhanced with a lot of love for the details and some quirky things, too. Don't be surprised!!! You will find the wines of your partner vintner in your room and all the other wines from all the other winemakers in our wine lounge. We serve, of course, wine 24 hours a day. Our attic suite (80 sqm with private rooftop terrace) is dedicated to German vintners...! Why? Because weeeee loooove Riiiisling!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel