Though unprepossessing from the outside this hotel in beautifully designed within. Our room was very spacious and felt more like an apartment than a hotel room. Two bottles of very reasonably priced wine were in the room and a mini bar. Only a couple of minor criticisms - the room took quiet a long time to warm up, there were no extra blankets in the room at night and a kettle would have been nice.
The reception staff were very laid back and friendly. On our arrival we got lots of good 'insider' information on the Christmas markets. The breakfast was excellent and the staff were outstanding - very cheery (as demonstrated by my boiled egg which arrived in a woolley hat with a happy face drawn on).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vienna's one and only wine themed hotel is looking forward to hosting all wine lovers. All our 39 rooms are dedicated to Austrian premium winemakers and are featuring clear and state of the art design and function, enhanced with a lot of love for the details and some quirky things, too. Don't be surprised!!! You will find the wines of your partner vintner in your room and all the other wines from all the other winemakers in our wine lounge. We serve, of course, wine 24 hours a day. Our attic suite (80 sqm with private rooftop terrace) is dedicated to German vintners...! Why? Because weeeee loooove Riiiisling!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel