We were lucky enough to get a cancellation the week before we travelled and as we were staying for six nights (and had stayed before?) Conrad gave us a 20 euro per night reduction. This time we stayed on a room only basis and that gave us the flexibility to have breakfast out, although I do think the breakfasts are excellent and 17 euros is about right - it's a hotel, not a cafe!
Our room, 309, was great: really light and spacious (we liked it, because of the double windows)
As I said to Conrad, before we left, the hotel is in a great position, with interesting, modern interiors, but the greatest asset is the staff, who are all friendly, knowledgeable and ... fun.
Go there,you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vienna's one and only wine themed hotel is looking forward to hosting all wine lovers. All our 39 rooms are dedicated to Austrian premium winemakers and are featuring clear and state of the art design and function, enhanced with a lot of love for the details and some quirky things, too. Don't be surprised!!! You will find the wines of your partner vintner in your room and all the other wines from all the other winemakers in our wine lounge. We serve, of course, wine 24 hours a day. Our attic suite (80 sqm with private rooftop terrace) is dedicated to German vintners...! Why? Because weeeee loooove Riiiisling!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel