A great place to stay, with spacious rooms and friendly helpful staff. The breakfast was amazing! Although it's not in the heart of the old city centre, this in some ways makes it better because you get a chance to see more of the "real Vienna". It's maybe a 10 minute walk to the Rathaus and Hofburg, and close to two u-bahn stations as well as tram stops so it's no trouble to get anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vienna's one and only wine themed hotel is looking forward to hosting all wine lovers. All our 39 rooms are dedicated to Austrian premium winemakers and are featuring clear and state of the art design and function, enhanced with a lot of love for the details and some quirky things, too. Don't be surprised!!! You will find the wines of your partner vintner in your room and all the other wines from all the other winemakers in our wine lounge. We serve, of course, wine 24 hours a day. Our attic suite (80 sqm with private rooftop terrace) is dedicated to German vintners...! Why? Because weeeee loooove Riiiisling!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel