My son and I spent two very enjoyable nights here. We had requested a twin room and were rewarded with a large room with queen bed and a very comfy fold out sofa. The theming of each room around an Austrian winemaker works and gives a nice point of difference. The breakfast buffet was 5 star complemented by a lovely courtyard for those wishing to eat outside. The heart of Vienna is only about 10 minutes by foot and yet the hotel is in a lovely quiet area. The hotel also arranged an airport pick up for 37 euro which we found very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vienna's one and only wine themed hotel is looking forward to hosting all wine lovers. All our 39 rooms are dedicated to Austrian premium winemakers and are featuring clear and state of the art design and function, enhanced with a lot of love for the details and some quirky things, too. Don't be surprised!!! You will find the wines of your partner vintner in your room and all the other wines from all the other winemakers in our wine lounge. We serve, of course, wine 24 hours a day. Our attic suite (80 sqm with private rooftop terrace) is dedicated to German vintners...! Why? Because weeeee loooove Riiiisling!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel