Just sat in the airport on the way home from a few days in Vienna. Had three nights at this hotel, and I thought it was excellent... The staff are undoubtedly the highlight, very friendly, knowledgeable, and nothing seemed a bother. The room was superb, wonderful en suite, super comfy bed, and huge in all dimensions! Located just behind the parliament building, it's in one of the quieter areas of the centre, but right in the centre never the less. It's certainly boutique in nature, a great breakfast selection, but they don't do evening dinner (so many fine places to pick from within 20 min walk anyway) I would certainly stay again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vienna's one and only wine themed hotel is looking forward to hosting all wine lovers. All our 39 rooms are dedicated to Austrian premium winemakers and are featuring clear and state of the art design and function, enhanced with a lot of love for the details and some quirky things, too. Don't be surprised!!! You will find the wines of your partner vintner in your room and all the other wines from all the other winemakers in our wine lounge. We serve, of course, wine 24 hours a day. Our attic suite (80 sqm with private rooftop terrace) is dedicated to German vintners...! Why? Because weeeee loooove Riiiisling!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel