Stayed for one night. The hotel arranged our transport from and to the airport, and confirmed late checkout. Service at the front desk was very helpful, and breakfast was amazing. Room appeared a bit stark at first, but proved to be large, airy, and the bed surprisingly comfortable. The price was more than reasonable, so altogether a very good city hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vienna's one and only wine themed hotel is looking forward to hosting all wine lovers. All our 39 rooms are dedicated to Austrian premium winemakers and are featuring clear and state of the art design and function, enhanced with a lot of love for the details and some quirky things, too. Don't be surprised!!! You will find the wines of your partner vintner in your room and all the other wines from all the other winemakers in our wine lounge. We serve, of course, wine 24 hours a day. Our attic suite (80 sqm with private rooftop terrace) is dedicated to German vintners...! Why? Because weeeee loooove Riiiisling!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel