“Good food”

Cuisines: Austrian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Description: un establecimiento de calidad y buena atención
Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
“Good food”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Modern haute cuisine. The food was good, it wasn't mind blowing, but it was good. It's close to the city center ,so as a tourist it was easy to get there. The waiters don't really speak a lot of english, but it is enough to get around.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ange588

Austria
“Harrys Time with Daily Deal”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Harrys Time with a Daily Deal Voucher is very good idea. I have heard from some of my colleagues that the restaurant is a must see, therefore i patiently waited until i saw the deal on Daily Deal and i snapped it. Usually one pays 66 eur for Harrys Classic, but after we tried it out i personally think it would be too much. 33 eur per person with voucher is just fine price for what you get. We additionally took wines to each meal and this was another 33 eur..so all together 66 eur p.p + tip for the stuff.

Anyways, reservation went smoothly online, and we got a table a week after the voucher was bought.

Service was very good considering that 99% of the restaurant guests were Daily Deal guests. At the beginning i was afraid that they will treat us as "second hand" guests, but my fears were taken away as soon as we stepped into the restaurant.

Decoration and atmosphere is very nice, table decoration as well.
There are 4 main meals (starter, first course, main course and dessert) + greetings from the kitchen. Each of the 4 meals consists of many sub meals - one can order them one after another its all you can eat - and very important thing, the stuff will never make you feel uncomfortable if you order one more sub meal. Actually they told me that 15-20 meals is an average ( 5 sub meal in each main meal, of course one can order 10 sub meals if one wishes to)

We managed to eat 13 meals. With each we got some wine. Some were nice, other were ok, but only the dessert wine really carved in my memory..i even took a photo of it.

Before i finish my monologue here..i would just like to mention...don’t eat the great bread, and try not to overstuff yourself on the first courses..these are only there to make you full, and when you get to the main course you won’t be able to breathe anymore. Don’t worry, they know what they are doing..Great bread + all that carbie stuff will make you too full for the meat and fish that come with the main course.

Food quality is ok, but I would not say it’s exquisite. Some things are interesting, others are average (especially the first course carb stuff – gnocchi, risottos and co – they did not convince me at all). Dessert was great..chocolate fudge stuff..very good, but I was done there..see..skip the bread and the primes 

Yes, we would come here again, but then choose wisely, to get the good stuff.

• Visited April 2014
montréal
“Surprisingly good concept”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Went to eat there on a whim. Had not really understood the concept but basically all you have to do is decide on how many samplings you want as the menu is decided for you. You have a 5 courses, 7 courses and ultimately all you can eat options. You can also pair it with local Austrian wines (which are quite good by the way). The portions are tapa size (this is not the original part as this is now getting tired) and were extremely tasty and varies. The wine pairings were not always inspired though. The wines were good but the matching was the problem. We fail to see the connection once or twice. It seemed more like they wanted to showcase certain wines and one course became the pretense. The stuff was extremely helpful and genuinely enthusiastic. The place was filled by locals, a rather young crown for the most part. A place to watch in my mind. Can't comment on whether the menu changes often enough so its worth coming back regularly.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Llegault
Vienna, Austria
“Malheur au Chocolat - fabulous surprise dinner”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Being lactose-intolerant still I am a lover of great food. I was surprised to not even get a strange view when I ordered my surprise menu (7 courses) and told them I needit lactose free.
And even more surprisingly it really was lactose free.
Only for desert, I changed my mind of not wanting to have additional enzymes: when trying Harr´s delicious chocolate cake with warm sauce inside, also known as malheur au chocolat.

So my suggestion for us lactose intolerant: eat lactose free and take a small amount of extra enzymes for desert

• Visited December 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
“Excellent restaurant, great choice of wines”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Delicious food, cozy atmosphere and excellent service makes this restaurant one my favorites. Located in the heart of the city, with affordable prices, cute, fashion interior and good selection of wines from private wineries, is a great choice. The right choice for intimate dinners and socializing with friends.

• Visited November 2013