This was my second stay in Sans Souci inside of a year. This one was for five nights so I had an even better chance to evaluate the hotel.
As before, I loved the feel and ambiance and the traditional meets modern decor. My room, a junior suite, was spacious and I loved the storage space. After staying here five nights, these are the only minor quirks I had:
- In my particular Junior Suite, the toilet was separate from the bathroom and was in the entryway. It was a little weird to have to go to a completely different area to use the toilet before showering.
- My room had just one phone and it was on the desk. This made my wake-up calls a stumble across the room to the phone in the dark.
Everything else I loved. My personal highlights were:
- The desk had a docking station for plugs and USB. Welcome for charging!
- Loved the evening extra towel service.
- Very very friendly staff.
- Convenient location for walking around the city and visiting my favorite museums.More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service