“One of the best dining experiences I've ever had in my life”
Review of Mini

Mini
Ranked #7 of 4,234 Restaurants in Vienna
Price range: US$14 - US$22
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Description: The Mini is a perfect combination from Bistro, Restaurant, Wine Bar, Cocktail Bar, and Smooth Jazz Lounge. The friendly and elegant atmosphere you will be received by Hungarian hospitality and a touch of casual elegance, so whether you want to enjoy the internationally inspired Hungarian cuisine, the fine large wine selection or the perfect cocktail.Sandor Novak's vision is to enable use with a professional to enjoy all the senses, and so every night to provide a unique and excellent experience for every guest.
“One of the best dining experiences I've ever had in my life”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing service, amazing food, amazing restaurant. Everyone should go I had the veal it blew my mind.. Hungarian schnapps tastes like motor oil though so don't do that.

1 Thank Adam A

• Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Went here with my teenage children. The experience was flawless. Generous pints of non alcohol drinks, exquisite cuisine beautifully presented. Service was attentive without being claustrophobic, enthusiastic without being pushy, and a pride in standards was clear and justified. They made suggestions/adaptations for my vegetarian daughter- respectfully helping her make decisions. A great range of cocktails as well. Highly recommended.

2 Thank ChopSocky71
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I ordered the dorado fish and was a bit taken aback when the fish arrived with it's head and tail still on. Once I got over this mild surprise and worked my way around the bones the meal itself was beautiful. My friend got the soy chicken which he was highly impressed with too. My highlight was the lemon sponge cake and homemade lemon ice cream which we both really enjoyed. Would recommend this place to other travellers.

1 Thank T_Dog_F
Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon
“Buono...”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Delicious duck and Hungarian wine list. Friendly atmosphere, unfortunately can't sit in the garden after 10 pm but the room inside is very comfortable.

• Visited August 2014
“Superb dinner at Mini!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic dinner I had the evening of August 12 sitting at the bar. I started with the evening special scallops appetizer. Then main course I choose the duck with a mushroom parmigiana risotto! Wow! Best meal I had during my two and half weeks traveling in Czech Republic and in Vienna. The waiter had me drink some very good wines all from Hungary to accompany my meal. A must to go if you are in Vienna!

Visited August 2014