“Exquisite”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Satrapezo - CLOSED

Satrapezo
Price range: US$5 - US$33
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“Exquisite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I'm not one to write reviews but this restaurant surpassed all expectations and deserves a rave review. I had just come from Paris where I had dined at some of the best restaurants including L'Aperge which is a 3 star Michelin rated restaurant. I wasn't expecting much from Satrepezo, the only thing I knew was it was a family run Georgian restaurant. However, every moment from selecting the wine to the final sips of coffee were remarkable. We walked into a very delightful host (ended up being the owner of the restaurant) who sat us down and explained all the different varieties of wine that come from Georgia. The appetizer we chose was exquisite; 3 different dishes featuring eggplant. I really didn't think the main could top the appetizer but was I ever wrong! For our main we chose a traditional dumpling dish. Imagine a meat based soup in a dumpling. Only one word could describe this dish AMAZING! At this point I was so incredibly satisfied and didn't have room for dessert. However, I knew it would be a sin to leave this gem of a restaurant and not try the dessert. So of course we ordered the surprise cake for dessert. This cake was the perfect fruit cake, so flavorful and light. I can't even compare it to anything I've ever eaten because it was truly one of a kind. Not only is the food phenomenal but all the silverware is handpicked and incredibly unique. The owners of the restaurant have great taste and it really shows in every piece through the restaurant. I can't wait for my next trip to Vienna and Satrapezo.
I would like to thank the owner- Nadia, for making this dining experience truly memorable. I wish you all the success in the world.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Angeline A

• Polish first
Berlin, Germany
“Culmination of taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Me and my brother came to the restaurant for some good georgian food after shopping, and we got what we wanted. Food- it was excellent. I have tried Georgian foods in other places in Moscow and also in London, but the food in this restaurant is amazing and the best and service is also. Design is modern and different from the other restaurants in Vienna. All, who wants to know what the georgian food is, I recommend this restaurant, it's culmination of taste !!!

Shropshire
“Outstanding Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Spent a brilliant evening in the courtyard garden, enjoying the fantastic food, excellent service and very friendly staff.

Tbilisi, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just exquisite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We shared a lot of things and got to try several dishes at the end. Fantastic place with delicious food and wine. Service was friendly and spent a wonderful evening there. Totally recommended to visit.

1 Thank Giorgi T
vienna
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best Georgian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The best Georgian restaurant i've been so far ! great food! great atmosphere! i really recommend everyone to go to Satrapezo !

1 Thank irka92