“A perfect Pizza for Italians” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Riva
Ranked #377 of 4,071 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Serviten Quarter
Wien
“A perfect Pizza for Italians”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Well I won't make it too long.
RIVA is the best Pizzeria in Vienna, and a very good one at all.
I'm italian, I got sick of finding Pizza Bolognese on the menus, or being asked about an extra garlic topping, I wanted a real Pizzeria (not a tipical italian cliché for foreigners) and I finally found it.
Place is cosy, service is friendly (in Vienna this is not so easy) and fast!
Try the Margherita del Re or a calzone Masaniello or anything with salsiccia (this one is a real italian sausage), pick an excellent italian beer (yes we can make it, and we make it good) and enjoy.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Alessandro P

• Turkish first
Vienna, Austria
“Best Pizza of the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I was there with a few friends of mine. The personal was really nice and fast. The Food tasted incredible, looked like in a Magazine and was really fast on our table. The room is also very nice and good. If you want a Pizza in Vienna you have to go there.

• Visited March 2014
North Vernon, Indiana
“Unexpected Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We were actually looking for another restaurant when we passed by here. It was 5 pm and we noticed how many people were eating. Must be good we thought to ourselves. We were given a table that was reserved for 7 pm. There was an absolutely beautiful pizza oven in full view. Decor was modern and open. Crowd was students couples and a few families. The pizza was wonderful, service was excellent. Prices were a bit high for pizzas. But we were very happy overall. Would highly recommend Pizza Riva!

Vienna, Austria
“Great pizza and coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

I had a lovely lunch at Pizza Riva with some friends last week. The service was friendly and the waitress even had a few jokes with us which was a welcome change from the usual drab service that is in so many other Viennese restaurants. Our pizzas were great and cooked in clear view of all the diners in a huge pizza oven. They were properly cooked with no doughy bits, no burnt bits and with lots of options with the toppings. It was the best pizza that I have eaten in Vienna so far. Also worth a mention is the great coffee. Definitely recommend.

• Visited February 2014
Milano, Italia
“Real pizza in Vienna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I'm italian and I often go to Vienna for business reasons. I definitley recommend this place, the chef is italian and the piazza is really good!! I tried other italian pizzerias in Vienna but in my opinion this is the best. Moreover, the place is nice, waitresses are really kind and they have good beers. The kitchen is open till late considering Vienna standard (it happened to me go there and eat at about 10.30 PM).
It is not rellay cheap since a Margherita costs 8€, but we are not in Italy and this is definitely in line with Vienna prices.

• Visited January 2014