I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in October 2013.It was a bit far from the city centre however the metro connectivity is good.The hotel is approx 5 minutes walk from the Pilgram-gasse station with good connectivity to Schonbrunn as well as to the city centre(Karls-platz ) and to the museum quartier & stephans-platz with just one change over.The reception staff is helpful & friendly.The house keeping efficient & the beds comfortable.The free wi-fi is fast & has good connectivity.The bathroom is basic with no frills but clean.I could not find any good restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel but there are plenty of options a short metro ride away.If I visit again I would probaby look for a hotel near the city centre but then this hotel is still totally a value for money .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let's roll! The ibis Wien City hotel is conveniently located between 2 subway stations. The city center, main train station, Schönbrunn Palace, Naschmarkt and the Theater an der Wien are within easy reach, as well as many other destinations in the city on the Danube. Ideal for city breaks, as well as for business trips and conferences. Park your car in the hotel garage for a fee. All 94 rooms at the reasonably priced City hotel in Vienna are contemporary and comfortable, with free WIFI. Mr Guenter SEMLER, the manager of the ibis Wien City hotel, would like to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Wien City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse