I stayed at this hotel in september on a 2 night transit trip. I loved the location of this hotel as it was close to the train station where the import bus has a drop-off and pick-up point. I had a 5 min walk to the hotel once i got off the bus, which was a big relief.
The prices for rooms were very competitive and the high street (shopping area) is also a 5 min walk from the hotel. I booked a day trip to bratislava and budapest and the tour operator had this hotel as one of their pick-up points, which was good.
overall, it was a great experience at the price i paid for my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let's roll! The ibis Wien City hotel is conveniently located between 2 subway stations. The city center, main train station, Schönbrunn Palace, Naschmarkt and the Theater an der Wien are within easy reach, as well as many other destinations in the city on the Danube. Ideal for city breaks, as well as for business trips and conferences. Park your car in the hotel garage for a fee. All 94 rooms at the reasonably priced City hotel in Vienna are contemporary and comfortable, with free WIFI. Mr Guenter SEMLER, the manager of the ibis Wien City hotel, would like to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Wien City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse