“Take your time...”

Ranked #956 of 4,633 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Spanish, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Description: Tapas, Cafe, Deli, Desayuno (breakfast on weekends), sunny terrace, no smoking inside, spanish (speaking) team, Kitchen is open until 30 minutes before closing.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The name of the restaurant is not something very "me", but I still decided to give it a chance, hoping it would not take ages to get your food (and as *the* irony of the day). It did not disappoint, even more, it was a wonderful experience, quickly served, delicious tapas, really nice service. Authentic and familiar atmosphere, loads of great things to choose from..."Toma tu tiempo" is a jewel in Vienna. Totally recommendable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went there because of the recommendations we had from Instagram, but we were very disappointed. First we arrived at the restaurant at 4pm, it was empty, a few tables were with a name reservation, we seated on one table without reservations outside, we asked for some dishes to eat....ok there was nothing extraordinary but ok, but the salad they haven’t washed at all, it was full of alive bugs , when I say alive, the whole salad was with brown and green bugs walking throughout. They apologized for the salad and didn’t charge , but right after we complained they changed us from our table, it was very discomfortable once we were with our 2year old daughter and a stroller.
I was very disappointed with the food and the changing tables once we complained about the salad full of bugs, once the couple whose seated just by our side they Didn’t have a reservation and they seated on a table that were reserved, and no one asked them to change their seats, just to say, this couple arrived just after our food came.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Tartas, buena atención y comida española: una ecuación que da como resultado que vuelvo seguro.

Cakes, good attention and Spanish food: an ecuation that means I will go back for sure.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I have visited this café two times now, and I am absolutely in love. I love all things Spanish, and they have managed to create an authentic atmosphere here in the middle of Vienna! I had café con leche & tortilla de patatas on both times (it is delicious... good as a light lunch or a snack), the second time with salad and bread as afternoon Menu 3. The menu is full of other great options too, though, can’t wait to try them. The waitress was really friendly too, and service quick. We got a small palmera pastry with coffee as well - a perfect small sweet to complement the coffee!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We were there for breakfast and had tapas and were quiet happy. the coffee was good as well. the place itself is rather cool but the service could improve a little (maybe an occasional smile every once in a while?)