“Not bad for vegan ice-cream”

Veganista Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 132 Dessert in Vienna
Neighbourhood: Leopoldstadt
Description: All other shops (1020 Vienna, 1030 Vienna, 1050 Vienna, 1090 Vienna) have a WINTERBREAK until March 2018!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

...the last time I ate vegan ice-cream I threw it away as it tasted of cardboard...and I never throw away food, and even less ice-cream. But I needed to give this a try. Was not disappointed! Both the blueberry and the cookies flavours were really nice. Not gelato, but nice. Veganista gives you back some hope...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing spot. We tried the vegan ice cream as well as the (naturally vegan) sorbet. Both were excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were fortunate to be staying in an apartment just up the road from Veganista for our long girls weekend. Every day we had to try at least one flavour. So tasty, fresh, some fun and unusual flavours too. We are having withdrawal symptoms now we are home. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The worst vegan ice creams I ate in life - almost no taste, and poor quality. And also we both (me and my girlfriend) got sick after them. They are probably using poor quality soy milk. I'm totally not recommending this place. It's better to grab something (even sorbet) in other places.... We had the worst evening in Wien after those....

2  Thank Marek B
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I had heard a lot about Veganista so decided to try it one day, and it definitely lived up to its reputation! The ice cream was really delicious, and there were very interesting but excellent flavours to choose from.

It is quite expensive, so probably not an all-the-time kind of ice cream place, but still definitely worth it once in a while.

VeganistaIceCream, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Veganista Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback!