Free cancellation until 29/07
US$441
US$292
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$367/night.

US$137
US$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$126
US$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$112
US$225
US$185
Priceline
1,080 results
All reviewsalbertina museumguest houseopera housecomplimentary wineopera viewcoffee machinepillow spraymolton brown toiletrieshandwritten noterestaurant downstairsdeluxe roomreplenished dailyspanish riding schoolgreat boutiquewalk in closetmini barperfect location
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Our son has been spending his semester "abroad" in Vienna so we felt it was a perfect time to visit Austria for the first time! The first part was spent skiing in St. Anton and the rest of the trip in Vienna. So many Hotels to choose from in Vienna. So many of them are very formal, opulent in decor, absolutely beautiful, full of antiques but we wanted a more casual and friendly experience which is exactly what we got at The GuestHouse Vienna! The really HUGE plus here besides the wonderful staff, wonderful clean rooms,
and great in-hotel restaurant with delicious food, was the GREAT LOCATION!!! The Guesthouse is within walking distance of almost everything you will need to visit.........unbelievable restaurants, Museums galore( including the Albertina which is right across the street), a block away from The Spanish Riding School, short distance from St. Peter's Church(actually a number of churches) and endless shopping!!! A really awesome place to stay and the staff will take really good care of you!!! P.S. For the wine enthusiast the hotel leaves you a daily bottle of wine in the fridge for free!! : ))

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
GabIRosner13, Rooms Division Manager at The Guesthouse Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Cynthia A!

Thank you very much for the time and effort you took to share this kind feedback. I'm thrilled that you chose The Guesthouse as your extended home away from home during your recent trip to Vienna. It's great to hear you enjoyed our convenient and central downtown location, our great rooms as well our Brasserie & Bakery. The staff will be very pleased to hear that they did their best to make your stay so memorable! We do hope we will be given the pleasure to welcome you back to The Guesthouse Vienna whenever your travels bring you back to our beautiful city. Kindest regards from Vienna!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Our stay at the Guesthouse Vienna was superb! The hotel's location is probably the best in the city! You can walk everywhere from here! It is a quiet location on Old Vienna, but a the same time it is in the middle of everything! Beautiful boutique hotel, with excellent service! My daughter and I spent an amazing week in Vienna and the staff at the Guesthouse Vienna made our stay even more memorable with their recommendations and attentions! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear vmbogaty!

It fills us with great pride to learn of your great experience here at The Guesthouse Vienna. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and travellers from all around the world! So pleased to hear that you and your daughter had a fabolous time with us! It has been an absolute pleasure having you with us and I do hope I can personally welcome you back to the family at The Guesthouse Vienna in the very near future.
Kindest regards!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This was our first stay in Vienna, and I did quite a bit of research on places to stay. A friend recommended another hotel to me, so I opted to book at that spot. Once we arrived in Vienna, I was immediately displeased with the other hotel. So...we went for a walk to have a look at Guesthouse...

As soon as we walked in the door, I could tell that this was the place we wanted to stay at. Everybody was so kind and helpful. I asked for a tour of a room, and they happily showed us around. Needless to say, I cancelled at the other hotel and we ended up staying at Guesthouse.

The service at Guesthouse was some of the best I have ever received. They basically helped us plan out our entire stay. We only had 3 days, so we wanted to ensure that we made the most of our time, and this is exactly what we did. They arranged for tickets to the opera for us, as well as a small 4 string quartet concert close to the hotel. They booked our dinners and suggested places to shop. Among many other things.

The design, layout, and location of the hotel is all top notch. I work in the field of interior design, and so this is very important to me. I found great inspiration in the design and general feeling of the hotel. Also, the restaurant is amazing. The breakfasts are so good.

All I can say is that Guesthouse is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at, and I travel a lot. I look forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: From what I could tell, all rooms were amazing. We stayed in a Deluxe Room, and I would certainly recommend it to others.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Shaun F!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. Its such a joy to a review as kind as this, we loved reading the comment when you describe our house as one of the best hotels you have ever stayed at! This is sooo rewarding and such a great compliment! Also we would like to thank you for all your kind words regarding our staff. They love to welcome everyone, they will love to know they made you feel at home and pampered. Thank you again for your recommendation and we hope you will be back soon! Please contact me anytime under gabi@theguesthouse.at prior your next visit and I will be more than pleased to assist you with your reservation! All the best and kindest regards, your Guesthouse Team

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We stayed here for a 3 night break over Easter and were highly impressed by the wonderful decor, high quality rooms and friendly, helpful staff. The location is perfect for easy sightseeing and central attractions but it was the quality of the rooms and service that really impressed us, not to mention the free wine and coffee! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and I would love to return to this unique and beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
GabIRosner13, Rooms Division Manager at The Guesthouse Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear KatieLou117!

We are so pleased to hear that you considered our rooms wonderful, our service impeccable and that you were made to feel part of the family. Thank you once again for your kind comments and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to The Guesthouse Vienna and we hope to do so very soon. Kindest regards, your Guesthouse Team

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Stayed 3 nights in April2017. The hotel is not huge, but still offers a lot, so it's too the hotel's benefit. My room was very clean, comfortable and spacious. Room had a sitting area with a sofa, and mini bar were you receive complimentary beer, wine, soda, and juice. Had a view of the opera, which is definitely nice, but not sure its necessary. The King Bed was very comfortable, but the pillows are very soft (I think I used 3!). I did have breakfast in the hotel, and it had good choices, and I was completely happy with my order. Staff is very helpful, and bc of the location you can walk to many sites and shopping areas (like within a couple steps). If you need a Taxi, there are plenty in this area always. I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear Joe A!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay. It's wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us and we are thrilled that you found everything to be so positive. We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels bring you to Vienna! Kindest regards, your Guesthouse Team