Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
Hotels.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
1,615 results
All reviews nice hotel the breakfast area metro station convenient location yogurt city wien cheese europe
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

This is the third Ibis we have stayed in on this trip and absolutely the best.
Whilst the room is slightly smaller, it met our needs and we were very comfortable.
It is a little further out from the city centre but there is a tram right outside the door and a train station 10 minutes away both short rides in if needed.
Beds are very comfortable and clean and we got used to the configuration of the bathroom/toilet which were separated by a glass wall.
The breakfast is fantastic, something for everyone, even a pancake making machine.
The reception staff were so helpful and accommodating, as were all the staff.
Would definitely stay there again.
Thanks for having us

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AM059
Cornelia K, Leiter Front Office at ibis Styles Wien City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Dear AM059,

what a lovely feedback! Thank You very much for your stay at Ibis Styles Wien City.
Thank You for kind words, with pleasure I will share them with our staff.
Looking forward to see You again.

Best regards from Vienna,

Gyöngyi Karasz
Assistent

Reviewed 7 May 2019

The best choice to move easily in Vienna, there are U6 and U4 Bahn near the Hotel. Very helpful staff and nice rooms, the only thing is to fix problems with Internet Connection at 4th floor if possible

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gially_C86
Cornelia K, Manager at ibis Styles Wien City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

Dear Gially_C86,

thank you very much for your stay and your wonderful review.
It makes me very happy, that you enjoyed your stay and our Service.
We hope to welcome you again very soon.
Kind regards from Vienna

Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed here from 29th April to 2nd May , beautiful hotel all things fantastic, shower great, bed good, room good breakfast great, staff courteous friendly. But my check out was horrible nightmare, they take a deposit of 50€ at check in, maje u sign a paper saying if u smoke in room or hotel one has to pay 200€ as cleaning up charges, I never smoked. on 1st. Night I had a severe case of food poisoning,due to the stale food served in breakfast buffet so middle of the night I vomitted I the toilet, I cleaned up as much as was possible with tissues and wet towels on checking out I was made to wait at reception for 20 minutes then one of the girls comes and says I have made the toilet dirty, I told them I had food poisoning so I vomitted but I had cleaned up, I was told I have to pay € 200<,as they have to repaint the room , this was strange, if I had died during the night they would have harvested my liver kidney heart brain eyes to cover the damage to.the room, I told them keep the 50 € and I walked out, I have stayed in 1000's of hotels all over the world never met with such outrageous behaviour, I will never stay in ibis styles ever again or recommend it, I expect an apology and compensation for the physical and mental agony suffered at this hotel,a horrible end to a good stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ajaya G
Cornelia K, Manager at ibis Styles Wien City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2019

Dear Sir,
thank you very much for your feedback.
It is very courageous of you to write here a comment about what happend but it gives me the possibility to clear the situation - thank you very much for this possibility.
First of all I am very sorry that you feel unfairly treated and that you had a food poisoning - this is something which is very unpleasant, extremly unpleasant with to much alcohol consumption over several days.
Our breakfast was not blame for your illness. No other guest had any problem and also you ate our breakfast the other 5 days!
Fact is, that the whole toilett wall until 1,50 m highness including the whole toilett and toilett floor was full of feces. I very much apericiate that you tried to clean everything (with our hoteltowels!).
The toilett had to be renovated (Wall, Floor, Toilette,..) completely. I think further cost calculations are not needed.
Our front office manager talked to you about the problem and you just ran away - aside from the verbal abuse.?!
Dear Mr Ajaya, I am very sorry again about your food poisoning - but we do not accept your accusations. Please be informed that we also informed your travel agency about what happend.
We always try to give our best service to our clients, and also in unforseen and "not so nice" situations we find solutions and support our guests. Our main aim is, happy guests who love to return! We respect our guests and also we expect the respect from our guests.
An apology from your side would be appreciated - especially for your verbal derailment! I am very sorry that we are not the right hotel for you, but in this case I accept this decision.

Kind regards from vienna
Cornelia Köller

Reviewed 24 April 2019

All good, but parking too expensive. Also when i made resevation, there was no info, about parking to be payed extra. So I was surpriseed that overnight parking cost 25 EUR extra. All was good exept this parking thing.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Happiness54517482764
Cornelia K, Manager at ibis Styles Wien City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel!
I am very sorry that you were suprised about parking. All Information you find on the websites. Parking Costs EUR 24,00 per night/day.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2019

I love this hotel! I give it only four out of five because I was leading a group of 27 people, and when we arrived the worker at the desk was surprised, not ready for us, and had us check in room by room which was time consuming (our next hotel - a Ibis hotel in Munich - had our keys ready, the room assigned, and it went easy!) BUT...I'd still come here again. The rooms are superb - stylish (as the name suggest), very clean and comfortable. Despite the check in difficulties the staff was friendly and helpful. The location is GREAT - near the U-Bahn, we could get anywhere quickly. The breakfasts were fantastic - I don't think they could have done them better. I will book this hotel again anytime I come to Vienna!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank scotterb60

Dear Scotterb60,
thank you very much for your stay and great Feedback!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.