“Seeing Vienna through a different lens....”
Review of Sophort

Vienna Off the Beaten Path Polaroid Photo Tour
Ranked #4 of 120 Tours in Vienna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Instant Tours are tours with original Polaroid cameras that combine sightseeing and instant photography. Get creative, explore Vienna and capture unforgettable moments with our vintage Polaroid cameras. Frame your stay in a truly unique way. No minimum group size. Convenient and secure booking through our website!
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Seeing Vienna through a different lens....”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My fiancee and I wanted to take a tour of Vienna but wanted something more unique than just the typical 'hop-on/hop-off' bus tour. We selected the PolaWalk and absolutely loved it! Our tour guide (Gilbert) was fantastic and not only gave a great walking tour but also trained us on how to use a polaroid camera (and how to frame shots). We were able to view Vienna through a new lens and came home with some great photos and priceless memories. I highly recommend this tour!

• Korean first
Voluntown, Connecticut
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Fresh views through a new lens....”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is a must do, if you are interested in seeing the city of Vienna through a different set of eyes. I loved Vienna, and this personable tour allowed me to spend some time reflecting on the things I was going to photograph not just taking a snap shot. The team at Polawalk were quick to respond to my email, scheduled me the same day and even followed up after the tour with some hints on some things I might like to do later in the week.
Thomas my guide was great, and made every effort to teach me a bit about not just photography but the areas of the city I never would have found myself.
I highly suggest taking the time to join the tour and try something different, you will not be disappointed!
Thanks again Polawalk, my pictures hang proudly in my home rather than sitting on a flash drive somewhere.....

2 Thank SkoonR
Vienna, Austria
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“analogue photography”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I took the classic PolaWalk-tour where you pass a lot of the main sights in Vienna. I enjoyed the tour although I live in Vienna because it´s a new way of discovering the city – the photos are limited so they get more precious!
The guide was very helpful so it´s no problem if you don´t have any experience with instant photography. You just need passion for the analogue way of life. :)
The polaroids I took on the tour are a great souvenir from my hometown!

1 Thank Ananas1001
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Innovative and Retro at the same time”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I loved my PolaWalk Walk- it enjoyed looking at the smaller details of the big picture - thank you -
My advice: if you have to choose one activity tour in Vienna, no contest, pick this one.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Solange B
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Thomas was very knowledgeable on instant photography and provided us with a great tour of Vienna. He was flexible in his timings (we ran over our 2hr time slot considerably), and also in his route and the sites to accommodate our personal needs.

Great tour and would recommend.

Visited November 2013