“The staff gave us the last (reserved) table, so lucky”
Review of Kanguruh Pub

Kanguruh Pub
Ranked #508 of 4,711 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Belgian, Australian, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed 28 November 2017

This venue is highly rated and I can see why. Staff welcoming and made room for us at a reserved table. Huge choice of beer, beer and more beer. Lots of locals in this place and we stayed for more drinks than we intended.
The draft beer kept well, loved the american style pale ale so much I had three of them. The lager/pilsner kept my wife happy
Just off the main road but easily accessible and close to transport

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Best place to try new things ( beer ) ! Friendly staff , good location . I cant complain about the price . I cant complain at all, its amazing there . Anybody who wants to visit vienna , should go there!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

It has a huge selection of beers and the waitress was happy to help us choose a beer by asking what we normally drink. The decoration and atmosphere was very nice. The only thing that disappointed us is that it only has 3 or 4 dished. We order 2 dishes to have something to eat with our beer and they were good, but with that kind of beer menu we expected a wider variety of food.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Didn't expect anything from the pub, but really liked it, it's a little bit dark inside but who cares, when you have a great selection of beer (Belgium beer..). Great atmosphere and nice staff. I Recommend.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Whilst looking for a craft beer I happened upon reviews for the Kanguruh pub. After a short walk we found this amazing pub that serves many, many different Beers mostly Belgian. The service was amazing and with a little help from the bar staff and my own personal knowledge we had some great beers along with some lovely bread and cheese, mmmm. Definitely worth a visit.