“Really nice place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sunahla K
“Really nice place”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We had a really wonderful time there, everything was just excellent. It´s a cosy, calm and very friendly place with a lot of space. We can recommend this flat!

Travelling group: Extended Family
18 Oct 2016
Thank you so much , Sunalah! It was wonderful having you as a guest! You are welcome back any time!
Ruzbeh R
Rome, Italy
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed for in Corinna's place for a week , It was really good experience , the apartment is in a nice area , near and well connected to the historic center ,with one bus that for me was so important (the bus stop is near the house and in 10 minutes I could reach the opera house) the apartment is equipped well with all necessary things that you would need , good taste furniture and functional , two things that I really liked so much, beautiful garden that I usually ate breakfast there, and the old beautiful piano (since I'm musician for me was really fun for me :)
Unfortunately I couldn't meet Corinna personally, but she and her friends are always easy to touch for any question and .. there was also a very useful folder with all necessary instructions, extremely recommended.

Liked best: Light , piano
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Oct 2016
Thank you so much, Rouzbeh! It was great to have you as our guest! And so nice, that the piano was used once again ( : You are welcome back any time!
Culture47...
“Lessons learned”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

It is always important to remind guests of the policy rather than just state it within the description ...this is the first time that the check time was set in stone,,,,which was a huge problem for us as our flight landed in the morning,

Wash-cloths, napkins and paper towels appear to be commodities that are not readily available.

I genuinely think that people who rent apartments do not expect you to cook as cutting knives and large bowls are generally scarce.

Thankfully the place was clean and had adequate space,,,,,,although the owner kept some personal belongings in drawers and closets that made unpacking somewhat challenging.

This is the only time, in my numerous rental experiences where I was actually yelled at by the owner because of the mis-understanding around the check in time...I WAS not nasty in anyway and could not believe that after paying up front, with a security deposit - which I also did not have to pay for other rentals, and a 9 hour flight, that I was spoken to this way.

Also ... it is clear that you need to spell out location based on how close to historical center by WALKING distance one is...not by public transportation, because the description was definitely misleading.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It had good space
Liked least: It was really far away from the historical sites and required signifcant transportation changes to get to places
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Sep 2016
I would kindly ask all guests also read the other Reviews which are all excellent and reflect me and my staffs dedication to give every guest a wonderful experience plus accomodate guests in the best way possible.
I travel a lot myself, so it is extremly important to me that guests feel comfortable and the appartment is in great shape.
Which in my belief and many other guests opinion..it is...
However it gets difficult when People, like Enza and his Family who wrote this very devestating Review do not read the description properly.
Check in is clearly stated after 2p.m , which we also informed Enza about again, when we realised they had not read it ,If you check you can see it is clearly stated in the ad.
We then put the check in Forward by 3 hours (usually Hotel check in is between 2 and 4p.m and nothing to be done about it) to accomodate them. The guests before them moved out the same day-a Family of 5 -Enza asked me to ask them to leave so early that they could check in at 9a.m ! A familyy of 5! Clearly that is impossible!So we did the earliest we could do: 11a.m
They then arrived and complained rather rudely that the cleaning woman was there...we told them in advance and after all that she would , as obviously there was not other time she could. We couldnt ask the other guests to leave before agreed check out at 11, that would have been horrendous. They started being rude to Dani and In despair, Dani, my staffmember who did the check in called me. I explained ( I certainly didnt yell, I simply do not do that. I lead Workshops and direct Plays and am a trained actress, I certainly know when I yell ( ;) maybe in a bit of an annoyed way, which maybe understandibly i was , that we had been forthcoming and that yes, of course the cleaning woman was there and also to please treat my staff with respect.
Yes, I do keep personal belonings in the flat, as it is my Homebase that i use about 2 months a year, when i work in Vienna, which is my native City. There is storage space , but if this is a bother it is better not to book. Once again, it says this also in the description, which i wish Enza had read.
The kitchen is fully equipped. Knifes , pots, herbs, whatever you could wish for. sometimes it is simply a matter of looking around, as in every kitchen on this planet ( ; , but it is all there and I especially take care that it is.
Also it states clearly in the ad that there is a security deposit.
So why book the appartment if all this is not to ones wish?
I simply do not understand that.
I travel a lot and I would never do that..there are so many appartments.
I have to say that so far I have been lucky. I really had nice , appreciative and respectful guests.
I try my utmost best.
If then someone doesnt read the ad properly and then complains and puts a bad Review it really hurts. It is unfair.It is unnecessary. For both the owner and the guest.
If you read this, as said, please also read the other Reviews. The appartment is great. And it is as described in the ad...distances included. Personally I do take the excellent public Transport in Vienna. So yes, the distances are via public Transport. If not, they are stated as Walking distances.
But please also read the ad in case you decide to book. So this doesnt happen again. I enjoy renting. I do it from the heart. And most People love the appartment and the Service included. But more Happenings like this could destroy my joy in renting to tourists. And it would be really sad if that happens.
Lille_Kar...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Enchanting and comfortable, perfect!”
Reviewed 16 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Everything about this apartment was wonderful, we loved staying here and hope to visit again!
The apartment is spacious, beautiful and cosy, with everything you need to feel at home and more. The location is great too, with shops and public transport close by.
Corinna was really helpful and friendly when giving us the information we needed before our stay - even being accommodating enough to let us check out late on our last day, and Maschenka (our contact whilst we were in Vienna) was also very welcoming.
We couldn't have asked for anything better from our stay in Vienna, only wish we'd been there longer!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
19 May 2015
Dear Karen, thank you so much for...being you really ( : I was so happy coming home to the beautiful gifts and the postcard. I received flowers and a painting!! which now has it's honorary spot in the appartment...what makes renting so nice is the human experience of meeting wonderful people from all around the world. And as it is important for me to make my appartment the best possible place to be ( : it is so wonderful when it is received that way and makes me really happy. Hope to meet you in person next time you stay!! and thanks for being the most wonderful guest imaginable! much love from lake "Wolfgangsee" Corinna
Darwin - Australia
Reviewed 30 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
19 May 2015
Thank you so much for this beautiful review...it makes me so happy, when guests are happy and share my love for this place!You are welcome back any time!
Illinois USA
Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
22 Nov 2013
Hi Marcy, thank you so much! and so lovely that we have become friends and are still in touch, even though I'm such a lazy emailer inbetween ( :
You and your Family are just awesome and I know we will meet again. Thank you for being as wonderful as you are!
Uppsala
Reviewed 19 November 2013 for a stay in December 2012

19 Nov 2013
Hi Jakob, thank you so much! You have been the perfect guest!And I'm still so happy ever day about your wonderful present! And even the electricity bill was less after your stay!! ( :Hope you will come to Austria again one day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing