“The hotel is at a perfect location, and has a spacious and warm atmosphere inside. I recommend especially to families.”
Review of Hollmann Beletage

Hollmann Beletage
Ranked #2 of 359 Hotels in Vienna
Reviewed 18 March 2011

Room design is very nice. There are two saloons furnished with books, pc, drinkd, piano, games, tea, cakes. The hotel makes you feel like you are home. I, my wife and my 15 month old daughter stayed at the hotel. I do not imagine any other place that my energetic daughter could be happier, because of its spacious interior.
The breakfast was served specially for each day, and was fresh and delicious.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,141)

Reviewed 8 March 2011

This review will be short - all other reviewers before me have said it all. Beautiful, silent rooms, amazing shower, delicious, one-of-a-kind breakfast....

This is a hotel that is the result of careful planning and "re-invention" of what an hotel can be when the owners and the managers work hard.

Philipp, the manager and Andrea at the reception were amazingly nice. I was on a 9 days, 5 cities, 4 countries trip. Was by far the best hotel of my trip.

I will be back there very soon....

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2011

Great location. Friendly staff. Excellent value and fun hotel. One of my favorite in EU. I live in Washington DC but travel to EU frequently. This is one of my favorite places.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Adam P
Reviewed 4 March 2011

Stayed for 5 nights all up. Travel plans changed and we arrived a day earlier without any warning. Our room was available and we were accommodated with no problems whatsoever.
Our stay was very enjoyable; staff were excellent (especially the breakfast staff), communal areas were very inviting and cosy, all the little touches and smart design really add up to make for a homely yet sophisticated experience.
The only negative point we had was similar to previous posters; the two single mattresses (which are apparently common through Europe) are not our favourite bedding option. They were comfortable however they can be problematic by sliding apart if you sleep close to one another.
Otherwise we had a fantastic time, thank you Hollman and Staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2011

Very large rooms, amazing breakfast (mostly with organic food), staff very friendly. We will go there again!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2011

I booked this hotel several times in the past for my colleagues as it was recommended to me as located downtown. All of them gave a more than 100% positive feedback. I was totally surprised by the outstanding opinions and decided to try it on my own.
I appreciated it very much that Hollmann’s Beletage has nothing in common with any chain hotel but is driven very individually. All lounges and public areas are decorated with items of local companies (like hats of Mühlbauer or cloth of the famous Austrian designer Lena Hoschek). The rooms are well-sized and with a good room height (more than 2,2 meters in any modern hotel!!!) due to the fact that the building is an old one.
I very much liked the combination of colours and furniture in the rooms and was very surprised by the good quality amenities.
In the evening I had a nice light dinner at Hollmann’s Salon which is the related restaurant round the corner, followed by some relaxing time in the in-house spa. Even the spa is equipped with complimentary beverages!
But after enjoying a wonderful evening the best came in the morning. The breakfast exceeded all my expectations – firstly, it has been offered to me by a lovely young lady. Although it was very early, she was in outstanding good temper.  She brought a platter of ham and cheese by default, followed by a basked of fresh and partly also home made bread and some fresh fruit juice. Moreover, the breakfast offers hot egg dishes but also cereals and cakes.
The front desk team was very friendly and helpful.
All in all, Hollmann Beletage is my favorite hotel in Vienna. Whenever I have to book an hotel in Vienna, either for company reasons or privately, I will go for Hollmann Beletage!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank nicolina_bionda
Reviewed 31 January 2011

Nice hotel, friendly staff, lovely breakfast, a bit pricy, full facilities, central.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple