My headline says it all. You are steps away from Stephansdom. Because parking is so expensive (the hotel charges quite a bit as do all hotels in central Vienna), I parked at a Park and Ride on the edge of town about a 25 minute walk from the hotel. We walked everywhere except for Schönbrünn which was only a 15 minute metro ride away. So you do not need a car at all. The room we had was furnished in a retro 70s style with lots of closet space, high ceilings, and a fairly large bathroom. There was absolutely no noise from the street. We absolutely loved the fact that breakfast was served until 12:30. The fact is, most people are here on vacation. More hotels need to offer this for those who like to sleep in or sample the nightlife. The breakfast was the best we have ever experienced anywhere, nothing less than gourmet. It was a huge meal in itsellf and in fact we had no more than a snack in the afternoon because we were so stuffed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely consider staying here again on our next trip to Vienna. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hollmann Beletage Design & Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna