The hotel was little hard to find with GPS leading us there to the blind road behind with not big enough sign outdoors one can easily miss it.
Entrance is like what ever old town house use elevator to get to the lobby..
Parking is little drive around block-they gave us map at lobby..you got to ask the key at lobby to get to the parking first.Down point is its locked during night so you wont be able to get your car till the morning.We were there just for short one night trip so it didn't matter.
Matrass is harder then usual but it was ok .Room is nice clean the washroom is the best part of it Breakfast was disapointment for me.It was tasty but they forgot to bring my order-scrambled eggs,there were only few people at time so after half an hour-my bf and every one else there who came after finished their plates l had to remind my order.(l don't speak German but there was some tention between cook and waitress it sounded like he was giving her hard time).then they made it really fast l have to admit :) but till then l could eat double portion lol starving..
stuff was friendly -most l liked is that they wrote personal greetings in front of our (each) room on chalk board
Best about place is location very close to St Stephan's cathedral its clean its spacious
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna