I stayed in the hotel for the second time, and did not get disappointed. As in the first time, the service by all the personnel was the best! I travelled with my sister, Mom and our 10-13 yr old daughters and we all felt very welcomed from the first moment we arrived. The personnel in the reception helped us to pick the best sights, walking routes, restaurants, and shopping places. The were the best guides an independent traveller wants. In advance, they even helped us to get the opera tickets! The rooms were clean, and spacious, and the breakfast was just excellent. In the afternoon drinks and snacks are included in the room price. The location is perfect, because the hotel is close to the main sights and also the metro. The only minus is given to the showers which easily wet the surroundings in the bathroom. Regardless, I recommend this hotel to everybody who seeks for small, personal place to stay, and outstanding and heartfelt service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna