This hotel will exceed your expectations of what a hotel even should be. It is personal, welcoming, comfortable and full of extra details that ensure a vacation is not stressful. It looks nondescript on the outside and is a small entrance, but that adds to the fact that it feels more like you're coming home.
Rooms - Spacious with high ceilings (rare for anywhere in Europe!), great details like a player with Viennese music, comfortable bed, large bathtub. We faced the street but found it very quiet.
Common areas - This was a real highlight for us. I've stayed in other boutique hotels that have common areas but these are the first I wanted to use. The downstairs area where they serve afternoon tea/prosecco with snacks has comfortable furniture with board games you take off the wall. The movie theater looked great although we didn't get to enjoy it, but did sneak some handfuls of popcorn. The upstairs living area frequently had guests enjoying it, and I loved the piano with headphones. The Honesty Bar was one of several extra nice touches. We also didn't use the sauna room or treadmill, but it was super cute and quite enticing.
Staff - Super friendly and eager to help in any language. Even the cleaning lady was all smiles. They helped us print our Opera tickets and gave us change for luggage storage downstairs.
Breakfast - As previous reviewers have said, breakfast was so outstanding and really sets the tone for your day. It makes buffets or menus seem passé, with fresh variety each morning. The chef would make custom eggs and anything else requested, and they also served a small dessert. I am gluten intolerant and they provided a selection of tasty gluten-free breads each morning which I have never seen. Everything we ate was delicious and wonderfully presented. We enjoyed taking our time in the morning and usually were full until mid-afternoon.
Location - Superb area of Vienna, easy walk to the Cathedral which is breathtaking, and the main shopping streets. There is a cab area just around the block from the hotel if you need to go far, as we used to the Opera one night. There are a few stores and apothokes nearby for any essentials you missed - I recommend the DM on the parallel street for any convenience store items.
We were on our first baby-free trip, and found it romantic, but easily felt we could have brought our son and had just as nice of a time. We loved the hotel so much we are keen to go again sooner rather than later, or visit their new property in Sri Lanka. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna