Hollmann Beletage ticks all the boxes. The location is superb (just off the Graben inbetween Stephansplatz and Schwedenplatz), the staff are simply-put awesome, and the vibe and the fit-out of this funky gem leave nothing to be desired. We (my wife and 4 year old son and 8 year old daughter) spent 5 days over Christmas at the hotel, and it was fantastic. Fabian and Innes were particularly lovely, putting up with my atrocious german with good humoured patience, and essentially treating the whole family like we were old friends come to hang out with them. No request was met with anything but graciousness, and mostly brilliant solutions were swiftly found (including batteries for a toy that Santa delivered early on Christmas morning). The breakfast was incredible - INCREDIBLE! - and the free-flowing proseco and beer and whisky and and and just made the place feel more like home - particularly when our friends were welcomed into the communal livingroom just as warmly as we were. So, in sum - check this place out, it is amazing, I'm sure you will love it just as much as we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna