I only stayed here one night, arriving from Budapest and flying back to the US the next morning. I tried to book for 3 nights while in Vienna, but it was booked. I would stay here again no questions. All the staff were extremely helpful. The location is spot on, right in the city center, especially for a solo traveler if you like to have quick access to everything. I had the room with the exposed bath tub. Which was awesome! Best bath after a long rainy day. The room just had a good vibe. I didn't get a chance to enjoy the nice sauna or indulge in the extensive breakfast, but what I did enjoy was excellent. When I return to Vienna I will be booking in advance to make sure I get to stay here the whole time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna