We booked this hotel for our short stay in Vienna based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we certainly weren't disappointed. The whole place is a little quirky and amazingly friendly and generous. Big roll top bath in the open plan bedroom, cute message blackboard outside door, free sparkling wine, beer, tea, water, puddings and ice creams between 2 and 6pm every day and the most amazing breakfasts.....you can have up to 6 courses (which we never managed by the way!) including home made jams. The location of this hotel is ideal, just a few minutes walking distance to Stephens Platz and most of the famous sights and even across the road from a large Spar if you need to buy any groceries. We couldn't have asked for a better hotel and extremely good value for what you got. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna