My first impression was, oops!! There was no grand facade, no banners and flags, just a single door with a cover over it. Up in the lift to reception, then a great welcome awaits, very friendly staff, perfect English. Then an unusual room with an open plan bathroom,( separate toilet...don't panic!!).... air con... Which was needed constantly, as it was 33*C all the time we were there!
There was fresh fruit in the room daily, free ice cream, sparkling wine, tea, juice and beer on 1st floor, the breakfast was to die for!
The only downside for me was no tea or coffee making facilities in the room, but at reception they did offer to make me one but I declined the offer.
There is a Spar supermarket 100metres away (right out of hotel) so if you want to buy wines or snacks, dead easy!,
Be warned,,,,Vienna airport has no restaurants AFTER security only machines made by Cafe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna