Hotel Terminus
US$140
US$240
US$234
  • Room Service
All reviewsmuseum quartermariahilfer strrecommend this hotelstaff at receptionon footthe main shopping streetsmall roomperfect locationfree wifibreakfast roomcornflakeshairdryerchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Everything was ok. Quite decent and the location is quite good. The Metro station is more than 5 minutes walk but you can even walk to the centre in just over 15 minutes if you feel like it.

The only thing that could be improved is the fact that they don't have a very safe locked place if you need to leave your luggage. Also our (4 people) room had a very good private bathroom but I think single and double rooms had shared bathrooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank travelcycle
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights in September 2013. Initially was a bit dissapointed with the small room but that's easily explained by the fact that I was on the way home from a Corfu resort hotel where I lived in a suite:) My room was on 4th floor, quite adequate for short stay, apparently newly renovated, clean and tidy, overlooking Vienna roofs. Hotel is perfectly located for shopping which was my primary purposes for staying in Vienna - Mariahilferstrasse is 3 min walk for the hotel. Reception staff was very friendly and spoke English. At 80 Euro per night this is a good choice.

Room Tip: Ask for 4th floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 1Alex_P2013
Reviewed 24 July 2013

It looked a little bit run down. The breakfast was small and served in a cramped room. The bathroom and rooms themselves were large and comfortable. No air conditioning, but the front desk did give us a fan for the heat. It is in a good location. Not the best hotel ever, but still not a terrible option.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank fordsask24
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I am not picky. All I want is a clean and safe place. This is theworst place I ever stayed at.    I felt like I needed a shower after taking a shower in my disgusting bathroom in room 33. it was dirty, (the towels had hair(lots of hair and by the way I have a shaved head)), the shower was held by tape and water went everywhere, the shower did not drain and the dirty water accumulated, and it was really small.    I dropped the soap and when I leaned over to pick it up, I hit my head on top of the sink and busted my forehead open. When I walked into the room, I left and discovered that is very difficult to contact hotels.com from europe. Room 33 should be condemned. It was just dirty, dirty, dirty. Wifi did not work and later on discovered that the staff knows that it does not work in that room. I was finally given another room...25. It was a bit better. There is a very nice, new, affordable hotel next to the main train station. Motel 1 one, for a few extra euros is a world of difference...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Erickrop
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I stayed in the Hotel Terminus for 6 nights for a conference I was attending. The hotel is well located near the Museums Quartier area. The staff on reception were uniformly friendly and spoke excellent English. Breakfast in the morning was good with a selection of tea, coffee, juices, cereals, bread, cheese, ham, jam and yoghurt. The rooms in the hotel, however, are quite shabby and the floor in my room was filthy, all the dust had simply been brushed into the corners. The shower curtain and tray were very mouldy and the bathroom was unclean. The wifi signal in the hotel is terrible, the only place I could connect was in the reception. This place could be a great hotel but at the moment it needs a refurbishment.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business