“Location, Location, Location!”

Ranked #274 of 361 Hotels in Vienna
Pune, India
“Location, Location, Location!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The hotel is bang in the central area of Wien. 5 minutes walk to the Mariahilferstrasse - the shopping mile and also the Museums Quarter. Very friendly reception staff. Lent me an umbrella as it was raining, and also helped with addresses etc. Rooms are spacious- good value for money. Breakfast, though is quite limited in terms of menu. Cornflakes, couple of kinds of bread, butter, juice, preserves and coffee. Cleaning was done regularly. Staff is polite. Since there are lots of eating places just 100 metres away, so one does not miss in-house dining too much.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Assen, The Netherlands
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Very friendly hotel, very close to the Hofburg and subway. Almost next to the shoppingstreet Maria Hilferstrasse.

The owner Hans was extremely helpful and we felt welcome at the very first moment. We hada a night flight back but we didn't have to arrange a taxi, he took us to the airport. Great service!!!!

Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marleen W
Espoo, Finland
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stayed in Terminus for 3 days. It's location is excellent, you can easily take at least two metro lines. Museums Quartier is all close, Hofburg can be reached in 10 minutes and Innerestadt (Old town) in 15 - 20 minutes by walk. The personnel in reception was friendly, breakfast was ok - excellent, fresh coffee! You can also have breakfast in Nachmarkt, which is about 5 minutes by walk. Our room was nice and clean. The building is old, but it's cosy. I had my pc and free wifi was much better than in another hotel with 4 stars in the old town. Our return flight was in the evening and we could leave our luggage in the reception. We could also borrow a hair dryer, since there wasn't any in the room.
Good hotel for good price. Not excellent, but one can't have that for e.g. 70 / 80 euros.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank married_couple1982
Brno, Czech Republic
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Everything was ok. Quite decent and the location is quite good. The Metro station is more than 5 minutes walk but you can even walk to the centre in just over 15 minutes if you feel like it.

The only thing that could be improved is the fact that they don't have a very safe locked place if you need to leave your luggage. Also our (4 people) room had a very good private bathroom but I think single and double rooms had shared bathrooms.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank travelcycle
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights in September 2013. Initially was a bit dissapointed with the small room but that's easily explained by the fact that I was on the way home from a Corfu resort hotel where I lived in a suite:) My room was on 4th floor, quite adequate for short stay, apparently newly renovated, clean and tidy, overlooking Vienna roofs. Hotel is perfectly located for shopping which was my primary purposes for staying in Vienna - Mariahilferstrasse is 3 min walk for the hotel. Reception staff was very friendly and spoke English. At 80 Euro per night this is a good choice.

Room Tip: Ask for 4th floor