“We open doors, we close doors, we pass through doors,...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Vienna, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“We open doors, we close doors, we pass through doors,...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

...and at the end of the one and only journey there's no city, no harbour; ("A journey" - N. Hikmet Ran) Life is like a long walk. And we are to some extend what we encounter and see: the beauty of the nature, the people we meet! And we are not the same soul, but rather changing, just as a river is steadily in flow: no encountering without any "imprint" left! We carry in us what we experience! And we leave behind something that belonged to us. That is what a coffeehouse conversation can be about: a journey called life...(Ecevit Ari - December 2013)

Visited September 2013
4 Thank ECEVIT U

• Polish first
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good way to meet locals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I attended one of these events and enjoyed it very much. My husband really hit it off with his conversation partner and they still correspond by email. I didn't think to exchange emails with my partner because I didn't think we had very much in common, but later I regretted it. It was a stimulating and interesting evening learning about what life is like for people we'd never have met otherwise. Everyone was friendly and the food was good too. I wish I could go to one of these in every city I visit.

Visited September 2013
5 Thank Andrea J
Wien
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Interesting evening with interesting people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

My wife and I joined the Vienna Coffeehouse Conversations as "locals" and each (at different tables) of us had a very enjoyable evening - discussions about life as such, life in Vienna, etc. We enjoyed dinner and had nice conversations on the topics on the "discussions menu" and other issues. Interesting evening and something I would definitely recommend for travellers who want to get another insight into Vienna and its people.

Visited May 2013