We stayed in the Stadnest Top 3 apartment in May 2014. It was perfect. The owner, Barbara, is a very experienced traveler so we found that the apartment was stocked with everything that we needed, but it was uncluttered and had a very peaceful, airy, homey, comfortable feel to it. We have stayed in a number of apartments and simple hotels over the years and this was easily the nicest.
Our two concerns coming into our stay were that the apartment might be a little loud and that since we were relatively close to a train station the neighborhood might not be the nicest. Both concerns ended up being unfounded. The apartment is on a quiet, clean, residential street and furthermore, Barbara had had new windows installed just days before we arrived and they really blocked any sound. Beyond our street, the neighborhoods nearby were also very pleasant. We actually were incredibly happy because we ended up getting take-out for dinner most nights (we were traveling with our 20-month-old daughter and it was easier to stay in at night) and we found that there were a lot of really tasty, inexpensive, fun restaurants to choose from within a short walk from the apartment. We also loved being so close to the train station because we found that we could get everywhere in the city that we wanted to go very easily. To that end, we had brought a guide book with us but ended up getting most of our information and ideas from comprehensive and well-organized binder of information that Barbara has put together for her guests.
All in all, this was a wonderful trip and the cornerstone of the trip was this fantastic apartment. Barbara is helpful and incredibly easy to work with! We obviously recommend this apartment very highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B and self-catering Apartments in central location, off Vienna's biggest shopping street. Nice residential neighbourhood close to all sights. Non-smoking. Full B&B service at B&B location (organic food). Self-catering at Apartments. Free Internet access (Wifi and ether net). B&B access with elevator to third floor. Apartments on ground floor and first floor. Your hosts look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Stadtnest Bed & Breakfast and Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadtnest Bed And Breakfast And Apartment
- Stadtnest Bed & Breakfast And Apartment Hotel Vienna