Barbara is an excellent host! She came down from the building to welcome us and she was very nice to show us around how to turn on and off those electrical appliances. (very high tech!)
And she has two thick booklets about where to go or eat in Vienna, the guides are available in both English and German. She also showed up a lot of places on the map, to make sure we did enjoy every bit of our time in Vienna.
Her breakfast is highlight of the day. A lot of choices every day and everything is from organic products.
Needless to say, the room is clean and tidy. I felt really comfortable like at home when at times I had to stay indoor to wait for the rain to stop.
I would definitely return to this lovely place if I ever go Vienna again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B and self-catering Apartments in central location, off Vienna's biggest shopping street. Nice residential neighbourhood close to all sights. Non-smoking. Full B&B service at B&B location (organic food). Self-catering at Apartments. Free Internet access (Wifi and ether net). B&B access with elevator to third floor. Apartments on ground floor and first floor. Your hosts look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stadtnest Bed & Breakfast and Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadtnest Bed And Breakfast And Apartment
- Stadtnest Bed & Breakfast And Apartment Hotel Vienna