We went to Austria for our honeymoon last summer and our three days in Vienna was the last thing. We stayed in apartment 1. Barbara showed us around in the city and explained to us where was groceries stores, restaurants, etc. It's really close to the big streets and everything you need, but the area of the B'nB is really quiet and peacefull.
We really enjoyed staying there and if we are able to go again, we will definitely stay there.
I strongly recommend it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B and self-catering Apartments in central location, off Vienna's biggest shopping street. Nice residential neighbourhood close to all sights. Non-smoking. Full B&B service at B&B location (organic food). Self-catering at Apartments. Free Internet access (Wifi and ether net). B&B access with elevator to third floor. Apartments on ground floor and first floor. Your hosts look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Stadtnest Bed & Breakfast and Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadtnest Bed And Breakfast And Apartment
- Stadtnest Bed & Breakfast And Apartment Hotel Vienna