“Modern Boutique Hotel.”

Ranked #138 of 362 Hotels in Vienna
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Modern Boutique Hotel.”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Enjoyed a 4 night stay in this well appointed hotel. The entrance door opens onto a flight of marble steps which could be difficult for some to negotiate with luggage, in the absence of any porters as happened when we arrived, especially if the stairs were wet. Reception was modern and efficient. The bar/restaurant area was very pleasant decorated with modern ceramics with a mainly red theme. The bedroom was fine and the bathroom (rain shower only in our case) was excellent. The only disappointment was the aspect looking out onto a decrepit crumbling wall with broken windows which was very unpleasant. The breakfast was excellent and the staff most helpful. Room service was a bit disappointing in that we asked for additional pillows which were not forthcoming until we asked again the following evening. We would have given the hotel a 5 star rating if it wasn't for these minor problems and would certainly consider staying there again. Well located in easy walking distance of main shopping and tourist areas.

Room Tip: The rooms on the front of the building have a nice view but are apparently a bit noisy.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
LevanteParliament, Leiter Front Office at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear Guest,

We hope that you had a good trip home and we would like to thank you for having chosen our Design Hotel THE LEVANTE PARLIAMENT for your stay in Vienna.

We appreciate that you have taken your time to forward us this feedback!
Please be ensured that we will share it with all of our staff members.

We want to apologize that the pillows were brought to your room only after a second request. This matter of fact will be taken into consideration with the particular departments in order to comply with our high service and quality standards in future.

We kindly want to inform you that we are aware that the arrival experience of our guests may not be the best regarding the entrance stairs but due to the fact that our hotel is under monument conversation and protection of the city historical heritage we are not allowed to do any construction works unfortunately. Nevertheless each of our associates will have a closer look in future and will offer certainly his or her helping hand in case that no porter is around at the time of arrival or departure.

The whole team of THE LEVANTE PARLIAMENT is looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
la
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Long story short, my stay there was fantastic. Great vibe to the hotel, amazing location for sightseeing, central to everything. I couldn't believe how good the price was for a place of this quality. Staff was super nice as well. I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
LevanteParliament, Leiter Front Office at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Please be ensured that we will share your commendatory feedback with all of our staff members.

We appreciate that you have taken your time to write such a nice comment about our hotel and our associates.

The whole team of THE LEVANTE PARLIAMENT is looking forward to welcome you back at our property and approve the impressions you gained during your past stay.

Hitchin, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 4 nights from 18/11/13. This was our first timein Vienna and we loved the place. The Hotel is a few minutes walk to the Museum quater andis next to the Rathaus...but there's a tramstop outside and the U bahn is a one minute walk away...

The room we had was a very decent size, modern and bright. The hotel itself is very modern with an art deco feel.

The staff were brilliant. Whilst there, it was my girlfriends 30th Birthday..The staff left a hand written note, cakes, fizz and flowers in the room..A real surprise.

Definately one of the best city hotels we have stayed in..without doubt,i'd stay here again and can't speak highly enough of the place..

An excellent hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
LevanteParliament, Leiter Front Office at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Guest,

We are happy to read that our little advertence embellished your girlfriend's birthday!

We appreciate that you have taken your time to write such a positive comment about our hotel and our associates.

United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 November 2013

First time in Vienna and I haven't therefore stayed at other hotels in the city, but I was satisfied with what the Levante offered for my business trip. It's a modern-style hotel, not always my preference, but it was well put-together and maintained. The room was a little small but comfortable. Location good and just minutes on foot or my metro from major points of interest.

Breakfast was a little basic, without a range of hot food apart from eggs, but otherwise adequate. Service was very good - always friendly and polite and helpful (including helping me forward a package that didn't arrive in time). Thanks for that!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to assist you with the mentioned package and we are happy to read that it has been delivered to you without any difficulty.

Pordenone, Italy
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Location is OK, few minutes walking from city centre, however if you arrive by car parking is a problem and hotel offers garage for extra price (quite expensive in my opinion).
I've got upgraded to double room and it was really nice, large and well decorated. Longe area also good, excellent breakfast. Service is also not bad but can be improved.Usually offered at a good price/quality ratio.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
LevanteParliament, Leiter Qualitätsmanagement at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Guest,

We hope that you had a good trip home and we would like to thank you for having chosen THE LEVANTE PARLIAMENT Design Hotel for your stay in Vienna.

We are delighted to read that you our hotel and its facilities fulfilled your expectations.

Your clue about our service team will be taken into consideration at the next department meeting. Only with a feedback like yours it will be possible for us to conduct the necessary improvements regarding our product and service quality.

We appreciate that you have taken your time to write such a positive comment and we hope that we may welcome you back soon at THE LEVANTE PARLIAMENT Design Hotel.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I'm not going to lie. I'm a poor Ph.D. student so staying in this hotel was a bit of a treat (and whenever I do stay in nice hotels I just know that everyone is wondering who let the riff raff in, but I'm a lean, mean, deal-finding machine). When I arrived they poured me a glass of sparkling water, and I was awkward enough to just kind of look at it (thinking, "seriously, for me?!?"). In general the front desk staff were nice even though I arrive close to midnight so I imagine they were tired. Then when I couldn't get my door opened (did I mention I'm awkward?) they helped me out. The room was lovely, the bathroom was also gorgeous. I'd been staying in PRague in this nice, though far more modest hotel/b&b so honestly the A/A in itself when I walked in made me euphoric. They leave little Ritter chocolates on your bed (more euphoria), and it's just super lovely. They also give you a little tourist guide about Vienna, which was super handy.

The wireless internet worked great (because I'm sure some people wonder about).

Another amazing thing about this place was the breakfast. It had everything you would expect/hope for from a European breakfast. I would completely indulge in the morning because it was so good, and then I'd be set until at least two in the afternoon (again, I know I had a sign emblazoned on my back that said "does not belong here").

Also, the location is great in that it gives you amazing access to so many things, particularly the museum quarter. I became teary-eyed several times because of how beautiful the area around the hotel was.

All I can say is, if you're wondering "Should I go to Vienna?" the answer is yes, and I completely recommend this hotel. I, for one, will be returning as soon as my poor Ph.D. self can manage.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Ashlee B
LevanteParliament, Leiter Qualitätsmanagement at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to note that we were able to exceed your expectations although your arrival experience regarding the door problems has not been the best.

To achieve that you enjoyed your stay in the way you described makes your comment even more valuable for us as it already is.

Please be ensured that your accolade means a lot to us and that we will share your feedback with all of our staff members.

We appreciate that you have taken your time to write such a nice and commendatory comment.

Österreich
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Had an excellent experience. Nice quite small hotel on a great location. Very friendly staff,great breakfast and reasonable price. Room was quite big and the bathroom really big for a single room. Restaurant ha a good selection of local wines.

LevanteParliament, Leiter Front Office at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Please be assured that we will share your feedback with all of our staff members.